Memorial Day Weekend

rene_martinez

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hrm...

Let's see here. Stacey goes to NYC, and:

1) Twilo gets locked up.

2) Danny runs from Vinyl across the Atlantic to London.

3) JP runs to Miami to spin at Space.

4) Vicious follows Peter's lead and dashes to Shadow Lounge.

I don't know about you guys, but, hell, ... you'd think people would start putting 1 and 1 together. To that end, Stacey... I'm buying you a ticket to London!!!

*duck*

Rene'

------------------

Originally posted by mimid:

I guess your right bb.... And I do know how to spell, people are intent to make a mistake!!! SORRY

your... you're... ya'need me to explain the difference? or this just another "mistake"

oh, and btw ..."mind my own f***ing business"?... you insult one of my friends, you insult me.

...i think i smell a lil'young'un here trying to be a big bad a** ...dont worry though, i forgive easily, and if you wanna get together I'll give a lesson on how to act like a lady.

cwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by littled:

...i think i smell a lil'young'un here trying to be a big bad a** ...dont worry though, i forgive easily, and if you wanna get together I'll give a lesson on how to act like a lady.

That smell that your talking about is coming from your smelly, dirty, rotted, unclean, crusty, erroneous mouth. Is that enough adjectives for you english teacher? If I was in NY I would take that hole in your face to the sink and ram a bar of soap in your foul mouth to clean it out. How about you come visit me down here so I can give you a lesson on personal hygiene.

cwm32.gif

I hope this doesn't get in the way of our friendship.

Monster-06.gif

[This message has been edited by mimid (edited 05-30-2001).]

Originally posted by bbflux:

I warned you, Mimid. Bad move. Oh well...

b, what do you expect when act/speak like your 12? then again, check out previous posts... i guess some people cant hang w/o getting f***** up! such a shame...

As for you Stacy,

I see you've been doing your homework on me, Don't you have better things to do with your time other than checking my previos posts, I guess you must have alot of time on your hands.

Mimid chill out girl?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Originally posted by mimid:

As for you Stacy,

I see you've been doing your homework on me, Don't you have better things to do with your time other than checking my previos posts, I guess you must have alot of time on your hands.

mimid> actually, i just have a great memory--sorry to disappoint you! but please remember that spell check is your friend, ie; previous is spelled w/ a u... chic, let it go...

Archived