Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to Star and Bucwild

Originally posted by joecrack13

My mornings will suck if theyre off the air which it looks like...anyone have any info on what happened or where theyve moved to?

I was gonna ask the same question, that guy Sway is so fucking boring.

I would say maybe they are just on vacation but the whole crew was gone :(

Originally posted by Legend

I was gonna ask the same question, that guy Sway is so fucking boring.

I would say maybe they are just on vacation but the whole crew was gone :(

I was listening the morning they left. I didn't really understand what happened. Some guy came in and Star started bugging out saying "where's my check", And then next thing you know Star was like this guy ows me $30,000 for summer jam blah blah...... Then he gets back on the air and says hes out and gives this little speech to stay true to yourself blah blah and then hands everything over to prozac girl, and she finished the show that day. Next thing you know Sway is up on the air and they are now just calling it the morning show. I dunno know but Star is the only reason I listened in the morning.

yea that was on thrusday...i knew he got up and left but i didnt hear why...i cant stand prozac bitch....shes so god damn annoying....star, crossover, miguel, whino will and sgt. reginald hawkins made that show...and whenever bucwild decided to chime in it was cool too...only complaint i had was that star took too many days off....but man i would be so pissed if theyre off the air which it looks like...howard stern isnt as funny unless bettlejuice is on.

yea that was on thrusday...i knew he got up and left but i didnt hear why...i cant stand prozac bitch....shes so god damn annoying....star, crossover, miguel, whino will and sgt. reginald hawkins made that show...and whenever bucwild decided to chime in it was cool too...only complaint i had was that star took too many days off....but man i would be so pissed if theyre off the air which it looks like...howard stern isnt as funny unless bettlejuice is on.

Star didn't take that many days off. Half the time he was suspended for the shit he used to say on the air. The show is reallty gonna suck now!!:(

Originally posted by kaligirl

Star didn't take that many days off. Half the time he was suspended for the shit he used to say on the air. The show is reallty gonna suck now!!:(

Damn I missed that show, i wonder if it can be heard anywhere.

I remember listening to the 98.7 Saturday morning show last year. Star called up that morning, it was just wierd hearing him on a different radio station on a different talk show.

With 3 million plus listeners, one of the other Hip Hop stations should pick them up.

Doug Banks in the morning is boring as fuck, if they picked up S&B that would be a nice addition to their staff. S&B in the AM and the Wendy Williams experience in the afternoon :eek:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

they owed star money so he threw a platnum plaque at one of the stations managers and quit

coming from a friend that works at emmis..

they owed him money from his suspension like 30g's. he didnt throw anything. he knocked all the regular plaques down and then snapped a platinum one.

Originally posted by pangelid

coming from a friend that works at emmis..

they owed him money from his suspension like 30g's. he didnt throw anything. he knocked all the regular plaques down and then snapped a platinum one.

See if u can find out what station hes going to or whatever future plans they have and whatever plans hot 97 has cause unless bettlejuice is on howard im not listening...that little negro is a fuckin pisser...saw him at a bar one night..classic....my mornings will suck now if star isnt back

Originally posted by djmikebugout

they owed star money so he threw a platnum plaque at one of the stations managers and quit

let me guess...youre one of those anonymous sources they name in Vibe Magazine...right?? it's all your good for anyway....

Originally posted by highmay

let me guess...youre one of those anonymous sources they name in Vibe Magazine...right?? it's all your good for anyway....

nah actually I have a lot of friends who work in radio and thats what they told me...who knows what actually happened...either way it sucks Star's done....

See if u can find out what station hes going to or whatever future plans they have and whatever plans hot 97 has cause unless bettlejuice is on howard im not listening...that little negro is a fuckin pisser...saw him at a bar one night..classic....my mornings will suck now if star isnt back

he said the entire show bounced and its too early to tell where they goin. The only one still there is miguel the board op. Star and Buck gone! Crossover was being paid by Star, so he's gone. Prosac was part of the show, so since the show is gone, she's gone too.

damn, this is bad, I can't handle stern all the time....i need some morning flava...cmon, applaud me.