Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sean Cusick - Tuesday @ The Kells

nyis4meatheads

You guys all missed out last month when Cusick was here. It was awesome. Good music, a really fun atmosphere, and a straight-up party on a Tuesday night. Plus he bought everyone drinks!

He's going to be back in town tomorrow and I'm not missing it for anything. If you can make it there, definitely go. You won't be disappointed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about this, what time does it start? Will it be REALLY crowded? If not I might attend this, I heard he ripped shit up last month! NY do tell all the juicy details, ie what you heading there, cover charge, can I go with you guys?:D

Originally posted by prplhz

I heard about this, what time does it start? Will it be REALLY crowded? If not I might attend this, I heard he ripped shit up last month! NY do tell all the juicy details, ie what you heading there, cover charge, can I go with you guys?:D

Sean Cusick @ The Kells last month was pretty much the greatest deal in the history of going out. No cover, he went on pretty early (by 11, if not earlier), and he bought the whole bar a drink! (and shots later on) So for the low, low price of free, you got to hear a great DJ and got a free drink or two. Cusick just got really wasted and played whatever the hell he felt like that night. It was really fun, but I wouldn't expect a repeat performance. I would however expect some really good music and a really good time.

I'll probably head over there sometime around 11 again. Of course you can tag along with us Jess (me and Tom are going, and maybe a random or two). I'll give you a buzz when we figure out what's going on! :bounce:

Originally posted by ras67

are you guys really going? kells is my old stomping ground, 2 minutes from my house AND would be a nice kickoff to my vegas flight in the AM....

Yeah but he wont be playing any DJ Sammy, are you ok with that:confused:

Originally posted by ras67

there is more to me than heaven... but he WILL play boys of summer, right???

And.... Billy Costa from Kiss108 will not be in attenndence w/ a microphone looking for requests for the "open house party".. So no shout outs to all your peeps in Watertown and the 4 day afterhr place, doubt those people are even near co-hearent anyways...

Originally posted by kaydup

So was I right:confused:

Nope, no Jimmy Van M. No big deal though, still some really good music. Cusick started the night off by telling everyone that he had just broken up with his girlfriend that day and that he was in a somber mood and was going to play whatever he felt. Then he banged out a couple of wicked tracks and got things started.

Music was great, the crowd was decent in size, but 99.9% dudes. Similar to the Square One crowd, but maybe a bit more geeky (is that even possible :confused: )

Highlights included:

-Making fun of Irish chicks as they scooped up dozens of glowsticks which they planned to freeze and then take to clubs at a later date

-Remembering why even the good looking WPI chicks are annoying

-Flavanugz trying to chase down the afterparty and ending up sleeping in the back of his truck :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nope, no Jimmy Van M. No big deal though, still some really good music. Cusick started the night off by telling everyone that he had just broken up with his girlfriend that day and that he was in a somber mood and was going to play whatever he felt. Then he banged out a couple of wicked tracks and got things started.

Music was great, the crowd was decent in size, but 99.9% dudes. Similar to the Square One crowd, but maybe a bit more geeky (is that even possible :confused: )

Highlights included:

-Making fun of Irish chicks as they scooped up dozens of glowsticks which they planned to freeze and then take to clubs at a later date

-Remembering why even the good looking WPI chicks are annoying

-Flavanugz trying to chase down the afterparty and ending up sleeping in the back of his truck :laugh:

Bet you didn't even hear boys of summer - Nothing compared to my night in Manchester then :tongue:

Flava you never disappoint :laugh:

Oh shit, I completely forgot to add this to the highlights!

-Seeing Buckman do glowsticks on strings (and poorly at that). No, I'm not making that up, he was really doing glowsticks on strings.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Seeing Buckman do glowsticks on strings (and poorly at that). No, I'm not making that up, he was really doing glowsticks on strings.

Very un-cool. Was he wearing his stalker tank top that Stymie gave him?

Come on now...... You lie

Originally posted by kaydup

Come on now...... You lie

Thankfully flava was there to confirm it. He actually pointed it out to me.

He was wearing some t-shirt that says "Hip Hop is Dead" or something I think. He was talking about it all night long.

I don't think the nugged one will be with us anytime soon today. The kid was hurting last night. d:Rew, where were you?

I'm Alive! What a fucking night. Started out by going to a cookout and drinking then went to Brains for some preparty action.

Kells was a good time. Music was awesome but the glowsticking annoyed the shit out of me. A few times there were a bunch of people dancing that werent all dudes.

Somehow I end up at this afterparty where Sean is spinning. Dude had me in hysterics. He was fucking tripping his lid off saying some funny funny shit. HE told this annoying chick to fuck off like 5 times. Quote of the night to this chick, "If you stay the fuck away from me, Ill suck your dick!" HAhahahah. She was pretty distraught cuz he didnt want her there.

Sean said he didnt have even close to as much fun as last time, but he still had a good time. Left afterhours at like 5:30, got back to Brians and slept in the bed of my truck till I think aorund 6:30 or so. I am still hurtin real bad.