Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its all about the "PINK ROOM" vip ..........@MERGE!!!!!

This Mem. DAY WEEKEND wil be the debut of the all new LEVEL 2 PINK ROOM vip/chanpange room. Featuring chanpange bottle service and waitress service and seperate sound system and atmosphere. Availiable for birthday/private parties or you can just reserve a table.

Mem day weekend in

THE PINK ROOM

@MERGE

SATURDAY - JOE GEORGIO

SUNDAY - MARK AMMATUCCI

I was also looking for suggestions of who you guys would like to see us bring into the PINK ROOM this summer @ Merge. we have a little more flexability with potential djs for this room. Make a suggestion, and maybe we will make it happen. Thanks.

See everyone thios weekend @MERGE

FRIDAY - FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE BACK IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS with

KTUS/MTVS DJ SKRIBBLE

MANNY THE GREEK

&DEMAR

SATURDAY - The return of Seaside heights SIICKEST saturday nights with the ONE AND ONLY

RICHIE RYDELL in the main room

JOE GEORGIO in the PINK ROOM

SUNDAY - the weekend is still going strong....

RICHIE RYDELL in the main room

MARK AMMATUCCI in the PINK ROOM

mah nicca joe, it has always been your dream to spin in a pink room...............................i'll be there W/ THE CREW to show some support for ya brotha ON SAT, i'll be wearin my pink capris, and baby blue tank with JOE on the front and GIORGIO on the BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK JOE, AND DROP SOME EVIL SHIT..............................

Originally posted by solargirl

Im not lettin you in the pink room rod unless you have pink on..so get to the store fruity!!

i guess you havent check your closet yet maria, i snuck in there and stole marks PINK TUBE TOP, and your PINK TIGER PRINT, CAPRIS...................................................rods on top of these things...................................

Originally posted by roddigga

grape smuggler, more lack a POTATO SACK and GUN HOLSTER...........................

....two skittles and a tic tac is more like it!...

...HoLLLLLLLaaAAaa.....how u been brotha!......see ya this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

love how all you people like to pick on the retarted kid.....................MISK, digga loves the humor "2 skittles and a tic tac" LOL.................how bout 2 olives and a toothpick!!!!!!!!

maria,......... please 2 roofies for digga, last time i slipped myself just one i was a droolin mess for 5 hours, got dropped off on the front steps of my house and did a face plant on MOM's new carpet..................................she left me there for 2 dayz........................

JOE GIO PRETTY IN PINK, CANT WAIT......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

....................MISK, digga loves the humor "2 skittles and a tic tac" LOL.................how bout 2 olives and a toothpick!!!!!!!!

...but i like candy! lol........

Originally posted by kostaP

Does Misky want Diggas candy-ass???:laugh: :laugh: Uh oh rumors are gonna start in the mornin'.

:laugh: ......rumors?....about me!.....lol........not if these internet folk value having a full set of teeth!.............hmmm...maybe i will have skittle for breakfast?!:D