Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay... who is coming with me to Boston

Originally posted by vicman

what does their website say?

well I checked and its not listed on the website but if you go to their message board under "announcements" PvD & Howells are both listed for 7/18. But Tj5 said the date is wrong for Howells. I don't know which one is correct!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well I checked and its not listed on the website but if you go to their message board under "announcements" PvD & Howells are both listed for 7/18. But Tj5 said the date is wrong for Howells. I don't know which one is correct!

very fishy :shaky:

very fishy indeed :shaky:

Originally posted by nourishment

No way they'd have two top DJs on a single night when they can pack a capacity crowd two weekends in a row by having them on seaparate nights. It was a nice dream though...

who knows? theyve had other nights with 2 headliners, one in each in axis and avalon.

Originally posted by adeliz01

tini-- I'll go w/ ya if you still wanna go see pvd-- my cousins & a few college friends have been buggin me to come visit anyways.....

thanks ad :) I think I'm gonna stay in town that weekend since he'll be at Glow the day after he's in Boston. But I'm considering going the following weekend for Danny Howells. We'll see :D

Originally posted by kken

I'd seriously go to Boston instead of Glow for PvD... man I fucking hate that place. :blown:

yeah I'm sure Avalon is a better venue than Insomnia. However, in Boston, like in Baltimore clubs close at 2 am. PvD usually does 2 or 3 hours in Boston. I'll have to check with Prplhz but I'm pretty sure that's right. I'd still like to see him there once. If Danny Howells were gonna be there it be an extra incentive to make the trip up there.

If I did go see PvD in Boston, I'd be too tempted to come back to DC and see him again the next day. I know myself too well :) and I want to spend a few days in Boston.