Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Idol winner will be the black guy

Originally posted by trancerxn112

whitey, kike, wop, cracker, chinks, slanties... meathead, juicehead, k-head, e-head, whore, bitch, fag, slut... everybody classifies everybody by their appearance, race, sexual preference, religion and even sexual promescuity... i had a US history and governement teacher refer to Vietnamese as Charlie... its not right but it happens you know he was being racist why do you gotta gang up on him...

No one is "gangin up" or could they, I simply stated a fact about observation. Then opinion.

So here we go with the typical "mob mentality" again :rolleyes:

Id like to see Ruben win over Clay. I agree that they arent the typical looking type of pop star we see today but you can't deny that both of them are very talented. As for who is better, i dont think you really can compare b/c they have two totally different types of styles, Ruben is the deep, smooth barry white type of singer while Clay sings like power ballads and belts the shit out. (i agree with the, would be good for broadway comment too). In the end, one of them will win but they both will be extremely succesful im sure b/c you cannot but the type and amount of exposure they have been getting for the past however many weeks. They both already have large fan bases and im sure they will be set for a long time...wow i didnt mean to write all that

Originally posted by naughtybabe

His name is Rueben not the "black guy". I hate when people label others by their apperances or color.

Why dont you all stop being so racist..

It's very sad to see ignorant people.

I agree. Reuben is how he should be addressed. There seems to be some silly remarks about different races and so forth. Just remember this thread is about American Idol. And Hey Apotheosis, i a little dissapointed in how you started this thread.

You remember me right?!! No seriously, you could have just said Reuben, and it really didn't matter who won before and whether if it were a she or a he or what race.

It's simply put that Reuben was the best singer. The other guy i think he's name is CLAY is a person that sings very good, but Reuben is a good singer.

Clay i think has more versatility with he's ability to sing, so i thought it would be a close call. If i had to choose i think i'd pick uhm... well i guess i'll say they both can win.