Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Set Times & Password 4 DD @ 34 this Saturday

spacious

Originally posted by spacious

Here is a token of our appreciation for showing your support of the AllStar party...the password for free admission to see DD on Saturday is "DEEPER". Password is only good until midnight so get there early.

Set Times

Lounge

10 to Midnight Roland

Midnight to close Radamas

Main Room

Open to close Deep Dish

Patio

Open to 6 am Roland

6 am to 10 am Oscar G

10 am to close Deep Dish

Enjoy

LP

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the password! LP hookin it up for CP. One request though, can you extend the password til 2am for CP cause I'm sure we really want to see Deep Dish and if we walk in at 12am that's over 10 hours of being on our feet and we won't be able to dance by the time Sharam comes on. :eek: :eek: :party::aright:

Originally posted by wildmiami

Thanks for the password! LP hookin it up for CP. One request though, can you extend the password til 2am for CP cause I'm sure we really want to see Deep Dish and if we walk in at 12am that's over 10 hours of being on our feet and we won't be able to dance by the time Sharam comes on. :eek: :eek: :party::aright:

damn man come on!!!!!

Lou sets a password till midnight to see world class djs and you still want extended it to two am???

if you cant be there for 10 hours then pay the cover.and if you dont wanna pay get there by 12

cant play out with the big boys stay home.

no no wait i got an :idea: Louis pick him up around 130 please and go by wendys on the way back for me cuz i get hungry.

thanks

Originally posted by arturoantunes

"According to bullit's web site...Ali to play in Philly.

Any explanation ???"

The Bullitt web site is outdated.

Both Sharam and Ali will be in the house.

This is a copy/paste from the Deep Dish web site.

Official GU tour date.

05-24-03 (Saturday) Space 34 Miami, FL

Originally posted by Andrew (the hat) Thomas...

"According to bullit's web site...Ali to play in Philly.

Any explanation ???"

Yeah. You can't read English.

Both Sharam and Ali will be in the house.

This is a copy/paste from their web site.

Official GU tour date.

05-24-03 (Saturday) Space 34 Miami, FL

sorry to burst your bubble but i didnt originaly post that lolll :tongue:

Here is a token of our appreciation for showing your support of the AllStar party...the password for free admission to see DD on Saturday is "DEEPER". Password is only good until midnight so get there early.

Set Times

Lounge

10 to Midnight Roland

Midnight to close Radamas

Main Room

Open to close Deep Dish

Patio

Open to 6 am Roland

6 am to 10 am Oscar G

10 am to close Deep Dish

Enjoy

LP

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW!!! Great lineup - Oscar G on the patio will be wicked!

the password for free admission to see DD on Saturday is "DEEPER". Password is only good until midnight so get there early.

Can you change the password to "MARCUS I'M SORRY". That way Saleen can get in and save face.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Can you change the password to "MARCUS I'M SORRY". That way Saleen can get in and save face.

if any of yous really think i'd break down now and say i'm sorry, then you don't know me at all.. Yea if it was the old space, i'd think about it, but for the new space, fuck it, i rather go to maze and see oscar in NJ.... Space and marcus can fo fuck them selves..:cool:

And if space doesn't like it, they can pass the blunt to the nigga on the left...........

south park reference :D

Originally posted by saleen351

if any of yous really think i'd break down now and say i'm sorry, then you don't know me at all.. Yea if it was the old space, i'd think about it, but for the new space, fuck it, i rather go to maze and see oscar in NJ.... Space and marcus can fo fuck them selves..:cool:

And if space doesn't like it, they can pass the blunt to the nigga on the left...........

south park reference :D

:zzz: :zzz:

Always end up missing deep dish, hopefully this time all goes to plan and I am able to catch them. I wonder how much cover will be for it though, since i'm sure this will get really packed since its deep dish and there is nothing else to do since beach is overtaken by hiphop.

OMG I am sooo fucking JEALOUS!!!!!!! :mad:

I gotta go to LA for the Book Expo, but I WILL catch them when they come back.....I think somewhere said July 3? Bring them boys back, Spacious!!!

Hog, Lola, Sobeton, Pod, catch you guys then.....aight?! :rock:

Saleen......We done TOLD you about that "N" word! Don't make me whup yo muhfuckin ASS!!!

*he's hatin like shit* :laugh: