Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best catfight you ever saw

motel

I just saw the best one I ever saw in Ft. Lauderdale. Two hot chicks started arguing and finally one said lets step outside. I went out to watch not really thinking they would get physical. They pulled hair and slapped the crap out of each out of other and started rolling on the ground with both their clothes tearing. Finally one got on top and started whaling with punches until she got pulled off the other girl. Both faces were red from slaps and punches. It was awesome. And before you girls start bitching at me--the girls watching enjoyed it as much as I did. Whats the best fight you ever saw?

Originally posted by motel

I just saw the best one I ever saw in Ft. Lauderdale. Two hot chicks started arguing and finally one said lets step outside. I went out to watch not really thinking they would get physical. They pulled hair and slapped the crap out of each out of other and started rolling on the ground with both their clothes tearing. Finally one got on top and started whaling with punches until she got pulled off the other girl. Both faces were red from slaps and punches. It was awesome. And before you girls start bitching at me--the girls watching enjoyed it as much as I did. Whats the best fight you ever saw?

:laugh: I would have loved to see that....

I never been in a bitch fight, but I did open a can of whoop ass on a guy one time.:D

I used to bar tend for a hip hop party on sunday night in college. This was not college students either. This was flat out thugs, gangster and drugs dealers party. So these girls start fighting like men. I mean I thought they were going to kill each other.

So at the end of the night me and the rest of the guys are cleaning up and I found huge chunks of hair weave all over the floor:eek:

That was some funny shit.:laugh:

Great 1st post!!!:laugh:

The Miller Lite commercial has a Spanish language version and the fight is better with even better looking women. But the few real catfights I've seen beats the fights in movies and commercials by a long shot.

What surprises me is that every real girlfight I've seen had at least one hot looking girl fighting. Odd isn't it?

best one was during conference. walking back to my hotel after the howells party, these 2 ghetto groups started a nice 4 on 4 cat fight. right on washington ave. girls punching, pulling hair, stomping, and slamming each other to the floor. meanwhile all their guys are forming a circle and keeping it an even fight. lasted for a good 15 mins.

good stuff.

What surprises me is that every real girlfight I've seen had at least one hot looking girl fighting. Odd isn't it?

not really, the other chick is probably jealous and that is the only way she can compete...can't say I've ever seen one in real life, but that commercial is great...how about two hot chicks fighting jui-jitsu style? Too bad there are so few...hiii-YA!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: I would have loved to see that....

I never been in a bitch fight, but I did open a can of whoop ass on a guy one time.:D

SAME HERE!!! I was 15, and the guy smacked my 4 year old sister on the head. Well, I saw red and it took 4 guys to hold me down on the floor.

Best bitch firgh I ever saw was actually this last friday at Steel.....about 4 or 5 lesbians going at each other. I stayed the HELL away. It was pretty bad, chairs flying, bottles breaking........

and no one filmed it?

Originally posted by thehog

I used to bar tend for a hip hop party on sunday night in college. This was not college students either. This was flat out thugs, gangster and drugs dealers party. So these girls start fighting like men. I mean I thought they were going to kill each other.

So at the end of the night me and the rest of the guys are cleaning up and I found huge chunks of hair weave all over the floor:eek:

That was some funny shit.:laugh:

I am in here SCREEEEEEEEEEAMING!!! :laugh::laugh:

Hog, you ain't even right!!!! LMAO @ motel!!!!!!!