Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend Kickoff @ MATRIX Wednesday

ras67

Kick off the long weekend at the MATRIX this Wednesday night.... Come down to our Graduation bash/Weekend Kickoff and hear CHRIS PROFENNA spin House and Hip Hop all night long!!!

Doors are at 10pm... Email me by 6pm or call for reduced guestlist or

YOU WILL PAY FULL PRICE AT THE DOOR!!! :shaky:

roxyboston@hotmail.com

617-620-1732

Rachel :)

college kids, i dont know. thats why it is SLASH memorial day weekend kickoff... if you graduated happy grad day and come to the party. if not dont bother unless you would like to KICK OFF your weekend.... and if you are going to be in vegas like i am... MORE POWER TO US!!!

Originally posted by ras67

college kids, i dont know. thats why it is SLASH memorial day weekend kickoff... if you graduated happy grad day and come to the party. if not dont bother unless you would like to KICK OFF your weekend.... and if you are going to be in vegas like i am... MORE POWER TO US!!!

So if i'm just looking for something to do, I can't come? B/c I graduated a few years ago, and i'm not kicking off my weekend till Saturday... what should I do?:confused:

you are too out of "the scene" to come anyways....

an occasional appearance on a thursday night does not make a "clubber".... i am sorry.... i think pravda still runs a wed.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USE THE WORD SCENE!!! '

an occasional appearance on a thursday night does not make a "clubber".... i am sorry.... i think pravda still runs a wed.

ras u keep this up and your getting your own ms-paint/irfran-view job.

Last time I checked, people that were into "the scene" went to 711 and sq1, nobody that I know, who cares about "the scene" goes to the roxy:rolleyes: . That place is for people that think sweet lou is a good dj.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Last time I checked, people that were into "the scene" went to 711 and sq1, nobody that I know, who cares about "the scene" goes to the roxy:rolleyes: . That place is for people that think sweet lou is a good dj.

I enjoyed 711, very nice beats, everyone was chill and friendly... The Roxy is a great room, but people aren't there for the music(obviously) just to get wrecked and run around w/ glowsticks..

But I won't deny, I used to go to the Roxy on Saturdays, and did have a good time, but that was over 3 yrs ago...

As I've said before, I'm not denying the fact that the roxy is a good time, I'm just saying that it's so far removed from anything resembling "the scene", that the two words shouldn't even meet in the same sentance.

I agree 100%...

By the way Fester... You used to DJ @ Starzz.. I used to hit up that place all the time, till I found about Pulse... Those were the days..

Originally posted by xlr8ed

I enjoyed 711, very nice beats, everyone was chill and friendly... The Roxy is a great room, but people aren't there for the music(obviously) just to get wrecked and run around w/ glowsticks..

But I won't deny, I used to go to the Roxy on Saturdays, and did have a good time, but that was over 3 yrs ago...

- just a lil' different now ;)

The guy that was at Starzz, as in "one of the few people that showed up".

:laugh: :laugh: I see.... :laugh: Ya that place was kinda dead...I went like once or twice towards the end...That was some years ago..