Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meet-up for Paul Van Dyk @ Space ????

x-t-c

yeah you should go to salvation/remix with DAVID PADILLA its going to be out of hand . also EDDIE S. sgtfury is going to be there .

Dancer-08.gif

trance is forever

see my post THE REMIX (DAIVID PADILLA) 06-08-01

------------------

Kal-El / Clark Kent

[This message has been edited by supermanrb (edited 06-05-2001).]

believe me super, i would love to be there, i went to every nite of tune1 at salvation, and i support padilla to the fullest, but PVD is only here once or twice a year, and he's one of my favorites, otherwise i will be there for any future remixes that padilla throws...peace..

------------------

laser_show.gif

Originally posted by x-t-c:

believe me super, i would love to be there, i went to every nite of tune1 at salvation, and i support padilla to the fullest, but PVD is only here once or twice a year, and he's one of my favorites, otherwise i will be there for any future remixes that padilla throws...peace..

don't get me wrong x-t-c pvd is the bomb i've seen him before, thats sucks because im not allowed in that rotten place called space well june 15 Dpadilla is going to a shadow lounge have fun at space party hard but safe

Dancer-08.gif

trance is forever

------------------

Kal-El / Clark Kent

Whatsup everyone? Had a question, will it be easy to get on a list for PVD Friday? If so, pls PM me. I feel so much love on this board, too bad I don't live in MIAMI to know alot of you personally but if I go Friday, I really want to meet more of yous.

ALMA

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

A meet will be difficult Friday, but I'd be game. Space ought to be a little on the crowded side.

Rene'

hmm, not sure if i'll be in attendance. pvd is too fast and short. it depends...

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-06-2001).]

Originally posted by areyna98:

Whatsup everyone? Had a question, will it be easy to get on a list for PVD Friday? If so, pls PM me. I feel so much love on this board, too bad I don't live in MIAMI to know alot of you personally but if I go Friday, I really want to meet more of yous.

ALMA

chic, either way; you are always welcome to hang w/ me and my friends...

Originally posted by staceyg5:

hmm, not sure if i'll be in attendance. pvd is too fast and short. it depends...

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-06-2001).]

Yeah, I second that, don't know if I'll be able to make it. It will be a great show but I've seen him a few times already....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Can't wait for PVD on Friday, last year I here him live at Space, he play for a long set, 3 hours, 2am-5am he was a-ok.

He play the best in the Trance music.

My friend here him last month far away. He tell me PVD not playing too hard today. He say he play more like sound of Digweed and Sasha and DT play today not too fast more like progression sound, I ask why.

I hope this no true because I love the hard trance like Acosta play, if PVD play weak slow music on Friday like DT, Salsa, Digweed, Cox, Deep Dishe. I going to put on my sunglasses back, leave the Space and go to here Padilla at remix for more banging stuff with plenty cojones and glowstick is ok to use, I have all colors. My neice pay me to do glowstick show in her party. I think I glow the best.

What going on with all my old favorite DJs, why they play so slow now, it sound like fag music? They putting to sleep the crowd. The last digweed (LA), I returned, almost as bad like DT 17 Londn also returned. I hope GA and Padilla never start to play the weak style most other djs playing now. They should never give up on the true clubbing sound TRANCE!!! If they carreer go down no matter, I will never sell out to the TRANCE sound and true DJ either, it have to be 165 bpm min and blowing up and drumroll and have many girls singing with nice voice is how is exciting.

How I play it super loud in the car on 49th st. People stare to me but is because the music is the coolest fastest possible, and they know that I know..I have copy of GA pm CD and re-recorded a copy but faster try it it will blow you away. They play it at the gym for me for workout time, specially biceps. Evrybody want a copy. I say to the people, yeah right, go buy at Westland Mall your own. But everybody in the gym know I true clubber, they know that I know. Special when I ware the GA am pm Tshirt I get free for buy the 2 cds (am & pm). I purchase four CDs cause wanted extra shirt. GA rules the club world!!!!!!!

Originally posted by aztec-mystic:

play weak slow music on Friday like DT, Salsa, Digweed, Cox, Deep Dishe. I going to put on my sunglasses back, leave the Space and go to here Padilla at remix for more banging stuff with plenty cojones

plenty cojones? weak slow music? brother, ya need to check yourself and your hearing. cwm34.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Can't wait for PVD on Friday, last year I here him live at Space, he play for a long set, 3 hours, 2am-5am he was a-ok.

He play the best in the Trance music.

My friend here him last month far away. He tell me PVD not playing too hard today. He say he play more like sound of Digweed and Sasha and DT play today not too fast more like progression sound, I ask why.

I hope this no true because I love the hard trance like Acosta play, if PVD play weak slow music on Friday like DT, Salsa, Digweed, Cox, Deep Dishe. I going to put on my sunglasses back, leave the Space and go to here Padilla at remix for more banging stuff with plenty cojones and glowstick is ok to use, I have all colors. My neice pay me to do glowstick show in her party. I think I glow the best.

What going on with all my old favorite DJs, why they play so slow now, it sound like fag music? They putting to sleep the crowd. The last digweed (LA), I returned, almost as bad like DT 17 Londn also returned. I hope GA and Padilla never start to play the weak style most other djs playing now. They should never give up on the true clubbing sound TRANCE!!! If they carreer go down no matter, I will never sell out to the TRANCE sound and true DJ either, it have to be 165 bpm min and blowing up and drumroll and have many girls singing with nice voice is how is exciting.

How I play it super loud in the car on 49th st. People stare to me but is because the music is the coolest fastest possible, and they know that I know..I have copy of GA pm CD and re-recorded a copy but faster try it it will blow you away. They play it at the gym for me for workout time, specially biceps. Evrybody want a copy. I say to the people, yeah right, go buy at Westland Mall your own. But everybody in the gym know I true clubber, they know that I know. Special when I ware the GA am pm Tshirt I get free for buy the 2 cds (am & pm). I purchase four CDs cause wanted extra shirt. GA rules the club world!!!!!!!

oh my g-d, brother whatever your taking, PLEASE stop---JUST SAY NOOOOOO!!

You people, why you make chiste to me, I only true clubber on board..

TRANCE IS FOUREVER!!!!!PADILLA AND ACOSTA WILL ALWAYS RULE THE NIGHTCLUB IN THE FLORIDA!!

Is not my falt you don know how to handle the glowstick.....LEARN!!!

I arrangeing the first anual glowstick competition in Milander Park on Palm Ave..You want to sign up send pm...I teach you to glow the right way with no fighting...

You people, why you make chiste to me, I only true clubber on board..

TRANCE IS FOUREVER!!!!!PADILLA AND ACOSTA WILL ALWAYS RULE THE NIGHTCLUB IN THE FLORIDA!!

Is not my falt you don know how to handle the glowstick.....LEARN!!!

I arrangeing the first anual glowstick competition in Milander Park on Palm Ave..You want to sign up send pm...I teach you to glow the right way with no fighting...

I simply fucking love you. Yes, I do.

It's all about the afterglow, baby,

Rene'

------------------

I hope this no true because I love the hard trance like Acosta play, if PVD play weak slow music on Friday like DT, Salsa, Digweed, Cox, Deep Dishe.

who knew there was a dj named Salsa? dose he tag along with dj tortilla chip? in club Nacho? cwm6.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by digital7:

who knew there was a dj named Salsa? dose he tag along with dj tortilla chip? in club Nacho? cwm6.gif

hahahaha...thats some funny shit digital..,

but aztec, if you trying to be the next

georgeacasta of the board, dont even try, there will always be just ONE...peace..

------------------

laser_show.gif

here's another funny post off another board:

"Look...I know that John Digweed is a very famous DJ but how come he is one of the only one that gets away with playing such hard Drum and Bass music with that guy named Sascha...I heard Sascha played Trance... Why are they so compatible? I heard them one time and John was playing very outdated Drum and Bass and I hear that he plays that same set of songs every show.. Can't a dj that big get new records? I guess it's because he must be under contract with those records or maybe they are all his own tracks?? Sascha on the other hand plays ambient stuff 70% of his set...Is this what is popular? I am an up and coming dj and will try it if that's what works...Does anyone know the titles? Can you post them? Or maybe a phone number so I can call them myself and ask.

PS I am in need of a cool and catchy dj name..heres some I thought of...I am interested in suggestions so you can post that too as well as their #'s

1. DJ bags hehe

2. DJ trancealots

3. Timotimes

4. DJ JD

5. DJ Beatfreak

6. DJ Baseline

Just a few.. I think they are pretty cool =) Thanks

Also I am looking to get booked at some of the bigger club/Rave parties in England....will probably see you all soon PLUR

Deejail"

cwm2.gif

Archived