Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there a connection between lil D and georgeacasta?

staceyg5

cool! a clubplanet hook up .. hehe cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

Alright who saw me and D holding hands in a virtual cyber club? The only thing that really worries me though is that damn Rene can still foil my plans and pm D behind my back.

hmmmm papi chulo... that rene is just sooo damn good. cwm1.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Aroo?

Hehhehehee.

Less than a month, D, and your ass IS going out in NYC. (Unless you go public with something like, "I can't keep up with Rene'" or something nice and tame like that.)

Seriously, can't wait to see ya. Should I bring George along? (It'll be fun, G... trust me!)

Yeah, trust me. Love those words,

Rene'

------------------

I'll go rene but when we get to New York and finally see D it's every man for himself!?!?! Maybe Rene's better looking then I am, maybe he has a better personality then I do. The truth is that it's not what's on the outside it's what's on the inside that counts. All of my vital organs are in perfect shape. My liver and kidney's are working beautifly. My large intestine and bladder never fail. My eyeballs always stay in there sockets dammit! Please tell me your not a shallow person D and you care about what's on the inside.

Originally posted by staceyg5:

no need to worry georgie. b/4 there was

lil d, here was staceyg. rene's the lov'em then leave'em type cwm1.gif

ouch! ...maybe if a certain somebody didnt play hide and go seek games in the club...

cwm4.gifcwm38.gif

(hold on, i just wanna see what the heck this one is... cwm39.gif )

------------------

off topic...

but seriously.. you guys wtf would we possibly use this cwm39.gif icon for?

*lol... georgie... meet in the last row of pearl harbor in the theater at lincoln and alton...* cwm13.gif

------------------

Where da hell are you.....I'm still waiting for u here in the movie theater....get yo ass over here! Your useful popcorn icon is getting cold. I guess since I'm bored I'll go butter the useful popcorn icon up while I'm waiting for you.

Archived