Where is Macfuck19?????

georgeacasta

cwm13.gif what are they serving?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 06-07-2001).]

Originally posted by macfunk19:

Are you bored george ? cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 06-07-2001).]

yo , wassup bro ? what happen to you saturday ??? peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Macfunk, what happened I was waiting for my big mac at level??????? Still wanna hang out dude. Name the place and the time mr. funk.

Sobe, I was fubar....who knows what I did that night. It's still a blur. I think I had a great time though. Except for the part where I started drueling uncontrollably, spazzing out and crying for my mom to help me it was awesome.

Sgt, If I would've left with the black haired witch I'm sure you would've court marshalled me and sent me to do latrene duty at level without getting tipped.

I was on a date with the black haired bitch... on sat sorry guys.but she needed me because they fire her from club space.The truth i had to sell crack in overtown.Dont worry guys i got black haired bitch... a job working the door at my house.but if she dose good ill move her to vip in my bed.

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 06-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 06-08-2001).]

funny shit! cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

before making all of his intelligent, witty, informative and above all cute posts, the good old sarge takes a big ole dump!!

FEEL MY FURY!!

Beware mac funk...i think the black haired bitch has a bigger d*ck than me..(thats not saying much!)

sorry guys about the reference to my d*ck...... i really shouldnt make comments like that... in truth, i have no problem with the size of my penis.. 4.5 inches!! OK!! (well, ive found that most girls like it that thick!!)

Archived