Clubplanet Nightlife Community

zabiela rocked space... now his new cd!

james954

its fuckin' amazin. I had a chance to listen to it while James was in Miami and its fucki' wicked.IT was mixed 100% Live and that boy can do some serious damage with those cdj1000's :)

Solo date for Jigga@34 for this? Let's Hope!

BIG UPS to Simon and Levin for making their debut on CD2! :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Zabiela is really good, I would LOVE to see him have a solo date at 34. His style is very fresh and I like it a lot. I think thats one CD that I might have to get.

as much as i love zabiela, i would hesitate to put him as a headliner in front of a miami audience. i think his sound is a little to minimal for the general miami audience. however i would HIGHLY recommend keeping him as a resident opener along w/ lawler and/or maybe howells. (or sasha or digweed ahem!) especially since james and lawler will be residents together at space ibiza all season long. siiiiiiiiiiiiick! :D

now in a room the size of nerve, now thats a place i could see him rocking all night by himself. :idea:

I think he has nothing but a bright future and playing the anal crowds of miami is only going to make him a better dj. Let him play 4-5 hours and show these kids what he's got. As long as he gets a proper opening or fuck it let him play all night. Listen to this cd and you'll see why he's one of those special dj's trying to do more innovative things, instead of just playing records.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by rcrespo

its fuckin' amazin. I had a chance to listen to it while James was in Miami and its fucki' wicked.IT was mixed 100% Live and that boy can do some serious damage with those cdj1000's :)

Solo date for Jigga@34 for this? Let's Hope!

BIG UPS to Simon and Levin for making their debut on CD2! :)

Ramon ... If you get a hand on this early enuff let me know ... :hat: