Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laliux

hey people, this is Laliux. I've been reading the messages on the board for quite a while and it seems more like a Space/Shadow Lounge board, how about talking about talent or music from other clubs such as Crobar, Level, or Opium or how about that club up in Fort Lauderdale, what its name? Stereo?

PeEz and much PLUR to you guys!

your friend,

Laliux

I like that dude, very good suggestion...I'm totally open to it. I would also like to bring up the topic of peoples mom's a little more often without everyone getting offended in here. Is it me or is there an unwritten rule about there being a group of open urinals in the mens bathroom and the guy that comes in happens to get the open urinal that is right next to you. I hate that! I also hate when your talking to the guy that is next to you and he sneaks a peak at your jimmy! I especially hate it when there is a long line at the urinals and I'm to nervous to piss when it's finally my turn to drain the monkey! What the hell! We need rules in the bathroom people!?!?! Don't violate, you know who you all are!!!!

GA...you're too funny. cwm2.gif

L> It's a fact that space and shadow bring in talent more often. Hence, all the posts about upcoming events at those clubs. I will tell you, though, whenever Crobar brings in a good DJ I'm there. I happen to like their semi-relaxed attitude towards people dancing on the speakers. Also, it's refreshing to not bump into gangs of bouncers on the dance floor, or it's outskirts. Oh, and I went to Opium for the MOS party during the conference and HATED IT. Too many mobster wannabees with their hussies. It was a shame b/c it's a beautiful venue. The parties at Amnesia were GREAT back in the day (around 92 - I think). I remember dancing under the rain as if nothing, no one seemed to mind....FUN TIMES!

I don't know, I've never gotten the feeling that anyone around here is married to a particular venue. cwm9.gif

BTW, if you've been hanging around reading than POST! THE MORE THE MERRIER cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 06-08-2001).]

hi there! welcome to the board... and yes.. becareful of that georgie acastie... especially in the urinals... i do belive he's trying to lure you in there with that one... cwm6.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

yo Jorgito!

was that you that tried to watch my jimmy at Space?, yeah you always get the excuse of going to the bathroom to refill your bottle of water but please stop doing that, it annoys people you know what i mean?

hahahahahhahahahahaha

Anyways, what's good for tomorrow night?

planning on visiting Crobar or Opium, which one do you reccomend lately.. I am kinda tired of visiting Space every weekend, need a little change

laterz!!

Laliux

cwm13.gif

God damn, speaking of urinals... I was so exhausted, and it was so crowded/hot at PVD, I pretty much almost turned one of the urinals in the Blue room into a darn seat to camp out in. Granted, it wouldn't have been the most comfortable seat in the place, but ooooooh -- the air-conditioning vent right above it.

Heh.

I walked in to pee and then looked up. "Shit... I need to jack that vent and take it out onto the dance floor with me!!!"

Oh well. Cest la vie.

Rene'

------------------

hey george, how about them dolphins?

hehehehehehehehehehehe

so what's up for tonight?

did anyone go to PVD? I didn't . Had a soccer game this morning but going to Crobar tonight.

ciao people, talk to you later.

Archived