Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

any of you guys notice that most threads you all start to babble on about God knows what, most others stay away from b/c they don't even know where to begin to jump in.

btw.. rod/bus.. do your feet feel warm and bubbly when u hit the pledge huffs?

also, let me know if you get those cans in the door at surf cuz that'll be just the inspiration i need.. i'm gonna try and setup a remote controlled boat to tug in a 50 lb tank of NO2. we'll set up shop on the shores of surf.

rose.. you bring the balloons.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

My nostrils are yellow, and all I can smell is lemon Pledge....

I was cleaning this morning, noticed I had huffed all the Pledge in stock...

So I blew my nose on the dust rag and rubbed it into the wooden coffee table at Tigger's apartment...

The table looks like new!!!!

you just made my stomach turn. you're grossssssssss... cleaning tigger's table with your snot :screwy:

Originally posted by dogekid

any of you guys notice that most threads you all start to babble on about God knows what, most others stay away from b/c they don't even know where to begin to jump in.

btw.. rod/bus.. do your feet feel warm and bubbly when u hit the pledge huffs?

also, let me know if you get those cans in the door at surf cuz that'll be just the inspiration i need.. i'm gonna try and setup a remote controlled boat to tug in a 50 lb tank of NO2. we'll set up shop on the shores of surf.

rose.. you bring the balloons.

balloons filled with what?:D oooooh this could get good....show me the talent

dogekid................you should have seen this game bus and i played last weekend.................!!!!!!!!!!!11

went to cvs and baught big ass balloons to fit over our heads..............we both wrapped a balloon around our head and started brething IN and OUT, .............saw who would pass out first........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bus still has the balloon wrapped around his head, says it makes him feel dizzy and makes the world look greeen, he loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i woke the next day in the hospital and a bottle of WD40, bus thaught it be funny to tell the nurse i was wiffin wd40 all night and passed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my boyfriend!!!! He is realy the whole package he cooks, he cleans, with and without his nose..very very talented....I must say!! I honestly wouldnt know what I would do if I didn't have BUS!!!!! like oh my god.......lololololol

hey Carguy too funny last night with Shrek..should have took pics...and thanks for the hookup...tigga is bouncin for joy!!

What else is new..

c-ya boyzzzzz this weekend....tiggs xoxoxox

Originally posted by stephanie74

thats my boyfriend!!!! He is realy the whole package he cooks, he cleans, with and without his nose..very very talented....I must say!! I honestly wouldnt know what I would do if I didn't have BUS!!!!! like oh my god.......lololololol

hey Carguy too funny last night with Shrek..should have took pics...and thanks for the hookup...tigga is bouncin for joy!!

What else is new..

c-ya boyzzzzz this weekend....tiggs xoxoxox

A camera woulda been very incriminating last night tiggs, you hadda see the drive home OMG!!!!

I'll holla at you and greyhound later

So that's why you kept calling me Flipper this morning...

I thought you had the bumper on ya... fuck me....

So that would explain the black airhole you painted on the back of my neck....

I was wondering what that was there for...

Was I a trick dolphin at Sea World, or was I saving lives in shark infested waters???

i do recall it was Sea World..then you opted to spit water out of your mouth in a circular direction while waving your little flipper hands with socks on them by the way for more of an dolphin effect...

1 bump of K: u do the math

discovery channel: whatever cable costs these days..

Bus being Flipper: PRICELESS

xoxoxo tiggs

FUCKING CRYING OVA HEA!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally met the ultimate sidekick and luvva....

Tigger, you are simply the fucking best....

I bow to your sick humor and altered mind...

I have met my match....

LMFAO!!!!!

Spitting water in a circle.. I need to go change my poo digga stained shorts!!!

I love this girl... hahahaha....