Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

sorry Jay dont have all the lingo down on CP yet!!

loolololl Probably see you down the shore yes?

xoxoo tiggs

:( you already forgot who dogekid was?? the fuck? well, that's what i get for bein so shady and never stopping to actually talk to anyone.

yes, you see me this weekend.

bus.. has tigga performed the popcorn trick on you yet in the movies???

Originally posted by dogekid

:( you already forgot who dogekid was?? the fuck? well, that's what i get for bein so shady and never stopping to actually talk to anyone.

yes, you see me this weekend.

bus.. has tigga performed the popcorn trick on you yet in the movies???

guess u didnt leave a memorable impression:tongue:

Bus I am so ready for this weekend and tossin' slinkies that sounds like fun to me....did u forget that I took some of those speed stack drinks out of the truck yesterday and got very pumped I even scared myself....lolololl if that is any way possible??? oh yeah is my T-shirt ready????

hey dave ready for rounds with Tiggs? xoxo

Hello there reeni its ok we get freaky at the shore this weekend yes? we do the tigga bump bump bump....

xoxoxo tigga

Originally posted by dondiezel26

***rods latest text message to me at work: tempts, tits, bumps, blasts, temps, tits, tits, tits, tempts, bumps, tempts, tits, blasts, bumps.........thanx buddy!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL aha ahahahahah hhahahahahahaha

dammit DON, that was supposed to go to my MOM, she must have got the text that said........"good morning"..........i always screw up my text messages and send em to the wrong person.....................................

Bus I am so ready for this weekend and tossin' slinkies that sounds like fun to me....did u forget that I took some of those speed stack drinks out of the truck yesterday and got very pumped I even scared myself....lolololl if that is any way possible??? oh yeah is my T-shirt ready????

hey dave ready for rounds with Tiggs? xoxo

Hello there reeni its ok we get freaky at the shore this weekend yes? we do the tigga bump bump bump....

xoxoxo tigga

tigga bump!all weekend long yes!:)

hey dave we going to the titty bars too????? yeahyeahyeah!!!

riggs.....no more questions.....propose to her this weekend........yes tiggs.....we can get retarded and go to titty bars anytime.........but watch your back.....cause i am working on a new sneak attack!!!!