Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dave so amped about T & A before we ingest the friends, take a couple of caps and bump ourselves crazy.........ya in? As for the toss bring it hard ass....tigga going to go ballistic on you....and maybe pounce yes?

maybe we do proposal at the titty bar and reception at Tempts..is that to much?????

and I too have been training every mornig doing roll call as the Iron Brother's refer too..right bus? he thinks I go a little overboard..but I think its just cute!!!!

Hey stacked....the Iron Sisters do pregame at the titty bars and the guys just keep feeding $$$ to us wo we can get ALL the dances...so excited.....

xoxoxoxox tigga : )

Originally posted by stephanie74

oops reeni sorry girlie...I will do my best to toss the davester....for ya..wanna help a feline out????

and the bumpin' hells yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

always willing to help a sista out:D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You get whatever you want....

Dave... I need a ring bearer...

Do you think Rod will be able to hold onto em????

One of you needs to carry the rings, and I need the other to hold the bottle of funky water for the wedding toast...

should we get a funky water poland spring machine for the shore house????

and yes I can hold the ring......anything to promote that wedding....nothing like a summer crackanimal wedding to attend.....that beats tempts anyday!!!!

does that mean that there is hope for Bus and I?

titty bars are a god sent.....I looooooooove them...

Mangledesh is located in seaside but there is a little town over called Crackedville which is located in Toms River Bus has been there almost every day it realy does the body goot and they say milk does...pffttftttttt what do they know?????????

hey stacked the 4 of us should go have a titty extravaganza after dinner one night yes? It will be like a dinner mint to the perfect end of evening....yes?

xoxoxoxo tiggs

wow Bus and I have been occupying each other a little too much...

Stephanie...Yes the Stacked is always down for a titty session...it took some fine tuning and dollar bill practicing before Sister Court perfected her style of placing the dollar in the tit....We went with her friend like a month smoked like crazy before hand...and her friend was being a whimp...I got fed up and left...I fear for the Strippers if we all go....!

On a serious note....

Tigger... notice how we have everyone speaking in the freaky deaky dutch accent, YES!?!?!?

LMFAO, yes???

Going to party all weekend with the crazy kats, yes?????

Mad bumps, scoops, ingestibles, and pfffffffffttttttttt's, yes???

YES YES YES!!!!