Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus...That is why they invented Easy Pass. Yes?

The most memorable moment will be spoken about in privacy but the second most memorable moment when I was a sophomore in High School...youknow running the show..being the muscle head football player...anyway...I was dating Courts cousin...I went on a ski trip with Court and ended up getting more than the Stacked could handle....2 nights of ********************** The rest is history...!

Stacked.. I am scoopin in your honor as I type this...

A true Iron one...

Be an example for the weak and weary....

hahaha...

Dave... sorry to start all the drama...

I am tired of reading bs about my boys...

No more feeling guilty for who you are and what choices you make in your life....

You are a good friend and a very stand up guy....

Hell.. you can dance with Tigger anytime....

Fuck the haters... they are only trying to bring you down to thier level to control you...

Live free or die motherfuckers!!!

Buuuuuuuuump!!!

trust me riggs you didnt start any drama, i didnt start any drama....."cough cough" ........we are all just having some fun and enjoying our day of sanity till the weekend

........and thanx for the kind words.....you notice how it is those individuals that have trouble accepting who they are that are quick to point fingers!!!!

.......now where did we leave off........ahhhh yes......the NOOOOOOODDDDDIIIEEEEEEE Bar!!!!!......can i cash in my life savings for singles!!!!

Believe me my Iron brothers...the Tempts Closing Party is a Classic Story...which I am thinking about turining into a late late night HBO special....I am blaming this one on the pills!

Thanks for doing a scoop for me Bus...it means a lot! Yes?

I hear ya Dave...

"You do drugs.. you are bad"

While these same people go out and try to drag us down, say hurtful things, and start drama...

Dave... all the drugs in the world would never change the heart of the Iron Brethren...

Every one of my brothers would give their last dollar or bump to anyone of us if it was needed....

Fuck the haters.. They only mock what they do not have....

They are not in the circle of trust... and are merely jealous..

okay first things first....i vant a blonde this time..not a brunette ok bus? i want to have some fun too...lolololol

hmmmmmmmmm its going to be one friggin' bumpin' ride to the titty bar.........cant wait.....

ahh the images in my head and the wheels are turning...i am picturing it now all the ass in the BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

this is going to be fun....lookin' forward to hanging with the Ultimate Iron Brothers.......

awwww Jimmy is the cutest....he is my dance partner hey jim high five babe.........you can sit with bus and I no worries i got Bus on the leash this weekend.........yes? he likes it alot!!!!!!!

xoxxoo tiggs

Babe... you are so right!!!

My fucking arms are a beautiful site....

I cannot wait to wrap these fine specimens around your toyt ass toyga like body tonight...

We are going for the daily record tonight baby....

We are not coming out of the room until we hit 6x....

You like, yes???