Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

oh my gosh stacked you have a black backpack yes?

Mine is yellow for short bus..get it yes?

yeah stacked Bus will adminster the shot in my ass this evening for the weekend festivities...yes?

oh one more thing the Hurtin........ahhhhhhhhh yes we jam to it every night in hope of traveling to SF but we never seem to make it ........hey boys this rip is for you................

sniff sniff bumps yes?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to SF, TEMPTS,XS, AND EXIT OOPS I AM SORRY FOR THAT LITTLE RAMPAGE I DID...STILL IN K-LAND....

JUST DID ANOTHER WITH THE BROKERS OFF MY DESK....I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY WANNA DO WHEELBARREL BUMPS???

SOMEONE HOLDS THE LEGS OF THE OTHER PERSON AND THEN YOU RUN WITH THEM WHILE THEY RIP LINES OF COKE/K WHAT VER YOU LIKE THEN DROP A PILL AT THE END....YOU CAN RACE TOO AND TO SEE WHO IS FASTER AT GETTIN MANGLED....YES?

WE DO YES?

Tigga...now now...this Iron sister needs to take a time out....Ask the Broker what he thinks about the Foreign Currency Markets?

Next ask him what a Put/Call Straddle is?

Then ask him what the CPI was last month?

Then ask him where the LIBOR INDEX is at?

Then ask him to explain what a hedge fund is?

Then ask him how the Fed Funds rate impacts the fixed income markets?

Then ask him why Bonds Rallied this week?

Chances are he knows jack shit!

Thank god you posted this...

I had one arm in my jacket and already hit the remote start on the truck....

Sorry babe... I protect what is sacred to me....

I will be your partner...

We are a winning combo.... I dont get tired, and you have that trophy winning nasal passage..

Stacked, just last night... I asked Tigger to pass me the remote from the coffe table..

From three feet away, she pinched her left nostril, and sucked the remote off the table....

amazing, yes??

stacked u just scared the bigesus out of me...too many smart ?'s for the tigga..sorry.....

I am very proud of nasal passageways...i am i am ...yes?

babe i am very very very talented in that aspect.....very very sneaky...do not underestimate my sneakiness....yes?

who is stir crazy?????

oohhhhhhh pick me pick me..........

i would love to see you guys dimolish these guys...too easy though....you guys would only have to use one of your big ass arms that u have...yes?

need slinky tossin' at the Surf yes?

i love to watch and may join in myself.....after my shot that is...

Sorry Stephanie...I am addicted to the markets...and just have my own opinion about a lot of "brokers" ...Trust me...I am a geek about this shit...spend my time reading technical analysis books, valuation books and option pricing strategies.....Sorry!

stacked no probs kid....maybe u can teach tigga one day..very confusing at times..when scoops,bumps and cookies are involved..yes?

Bus you tell me every day that I am sexy...and u r not too shabby..either..goot poses last night although u may need some work at those leg poses...slackin' but still drive this kat craaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

hey carl tell scheppe hello and xoxoxo i miss that kat too...hey is he still pussy whipped on that chick??????????? but he still gets mad ass!!!!!