Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

when i got mine done i got a prescription of Vicadin..and then some...yes?

Thats ok about the grippage of the ninnies...it wont bother me at all..Bus and I rough the girls up a little every now and then..yes?

As for the plus that u get out of the new additions ummmmmm hello??? MORE TITTIES......YES ?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

yeah that might happen b/c when I got mine that is all that I did...its a hard thing to be a woman sometimes..but some of us HOTTIES have to do it.....

\

yes once i got my boobies that is all i did.. wait thats all i still do.. now that i am not working it gives me more time with my little girls!!!:laugh: :laugh:

hey girl ya know what i am talking about right??? The twins are my life they get spoiled once a year to date since I got them we go to Victoria's Secret and go shopping for some new attire...they are my 2 little girls that i never had.......ahhh i am huggin them right now......muuuwaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! xoxooxx

I hate that so much.. when i started cocktail waitressing i mad elike almost 200 my first night.. the other girl made like 70 hahah.. nad i heard her she was like well she only made money cause she had her tits in everyones face.. um hello.. we work at a bar.. how else do you make money besides flirting and showing some cleavage!

yes soon enough i will be down the shore.. we will set up a playdate for our babies!!!

I think I told Jim about Tempts Closing party the other night .......last year...Kind of Crazy for the Stacked....and the Iron Sister....Things got out of control and in-fucking sane....The Iron Sis was a real trooper that night! Jamming? ummmway beyond jamming!

hey stacked i hope this pregame party with the Iron Brothers and Sistas is a night in the making...too much fun to be had...I love Court she rocks.....and the 4 of us is going to be ridiculous...yes? we bump yes?

we sniff yes?

we shoot yes?

we get down n dirty yes?

Yeah...I am looking into my crystal ball and see a lot of creative fun! Around this time everyday....the Test makes me a little nuts...Perfect timing for tomorrws 3pm Tit Session.....Yeah Court is a solid girl...and tons of fun....! Jamming Yes?

stacked court is genuine...and we will all have tons of fun and it isnt even summer yet and we sooooooooo have goot times already...

as for all of the fake titty haters blah blah blah blah do something else with yourselves then being BORING!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm maybe that is why you have such issues.........LMAO!!!!!!

only 1 day away until pregame fellas and fellow partiers....

BRING IT OH IT HAS SO BEEN BROUGHT IT....

YES...BUT IT IS IMPORTANT TO START THINGS OFF CORRECTLY....

Tit Session coupled with drugs...shit is going to get hot...just warning you all.....BUS I hope you are prepared. Dondiezel...this may cause you to jump off that ledge you have been standing on everyday....

yeah yeah yeah!!!!!

so lookin forward to makin memories and dont forget the jello wrestling in the bed of the truck stacked...lolololol

Centerfolds,Club XS and Tempts look out we are so taking over...lolololol

yippee!!!!almost time for my cookie again....hyper is very very very goot!!!yes?

Iron Tigga...did you need more cookies? I think you mentioned that to me the other night....Yes?

ahhhhh...Jello Wrestling...Yes...as long as there is no green jello it will be some event...Iron Sisters will be drug tested before this event....You need to read Positive if you want to compete....

more cookies please no chips though..just like them plain..yes?

me love cookies......me love them long time....

oh I will so test positive for the test..and will do everything in my power to make my bloodstream how do u say.....drugilicous..yes?

Oh I hear ya on the green jello it not only tastes gross but stains the skin....bad green jello yes?

LET THE COMPETING BEGIN...........

Wasabi...yeah that could get real hot as well! Court is an ace with the Chop sticks! She likes it Raw! ...........whoops...!

We getting fucked up? Yes

We ripping lines? Yes

We going to have a sick weekend? Yes?

We be jamming big titties? Yes?

hey stacked u said it perfectly...yes?

so getting fucked up yes!!!

so rippin lines of everything in powder form yes!!!

the sickest weekend yes !!!

and jammin,bumpin, n touchin' big titties hell yes!!!

see ya tomorrow pregame ........

we bring digital camera for de fun yes????

xoxoxo tigga

Bus has the camera charged and ready to go boyz!!!

I want all this shiznit on film...

Christian Rockster Weekend...

Stacked, Saturday afternoon workout...

Arms, yes???

We will toast our loaded plungers and have our girls shoot us up while we chug Isopure shakes and chomp the first pill of the night...

yes..yes and yes!!!

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey stacked u said it perfectly...yes?

so getting fucked up yes!!!

so rippin lines of everything in powder form yes!!!

the sickest weekend yes !!!

and jammin,bumpin, n touchin' big titties hell yes!!!

see ya tomorrow pregame ........

we bring digital camera for de fun yes????

xoxoxo tigga

Tigga you cant be talking about touchin titties

and as far as the digital camera can I see pics please Mr. Bus