Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga aka CP Huff Champeen!!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey rod.....ready for the ring with tigga?

chemistry was my favorite subject in school....

that was the only class I aced....lolololol

hmmmmmmm wonder why?

maybe a future career in the art of see how bangedup.com ya can get off of cookies, scoops, ingestibles, bumps and of course titties!!!

Okay Iron Borthers the Sista's are ready for the MDW extravaganza!!!!

Friday is the night to just regroup and veg and get ready for the ride of a lifetime..on the way to the titty bar...CENTERFOLDS HERE WE COME.....RIDIN IN THE BIG BLACK BEAST WITH BUS AS OUR CAPTAIN.......

I can see it now Bus and I trying to concentrate on the driving skills while dave is occupying his time with the ladies of the night on his lap...to my right while we high 5 one another on getting some "ASS"....and Digga big pimpin' with his finest..ahhhhhh the goot times yes?

And not to forget the Dynamic duo of Stacked n' Court doing it up in the bed of the truck in orange,scooped flavored JELLO!!! HOLLA BACK NOW!!!!

Now where in the world is Big Time ahh yes trying to flex his mighty MUSCLES in the rear view mirror...and trying to perfect his lovins to his gal......what a bunch of memories to be had this weekend!!!!!

Well guys as you can tell the cookies are workin' on the tiggameister and Bus and I went a few rounds this morning ...and I am just getting started...............

love ya guys and see ya tomorrow TITS AND THE IRON BRO'S AND SISTA'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX TIGGA

Stephanie...way to start things off right! yes? The iron sister could hardly contain herself last night...! Maybe it was the sauce or maybe it was my golden tan...or my vein running down my arm that a heorin addcit would die for......

Anyway, can you say tits in yer face? Yes?

I hear ya stacked...I myself was stricken in the head with a pipe that is (what kind I am not sure of b/c I was passed out) by Riggs because all I kept saying was TITTIES,COOKIES,BUMPS OH MY!!! TITTIES, COOKIES, AND BUMPS OH MY!!!!

well I am somewhat back to normal...I think???

Court and i were going over our apparel for the lineup this weekend so be prepared to be knocked on yer ass yes????

Hey stacked be ripped and be merry....MDW is here...

: ) tigga xoxoxoxo

Stephanie...Court was upset last night when I applied the Roofing Nails and Honey to my..........? Lets just say she got over the pain. So your pipe incident doesnt sound that bad compared to our roofing nail & honey session............

Wait until you see my D&G cut off that says 100% Juice with a big apple in the middle it is Sick to say the least!

Holla if you like cookies? Yes?

Bus is on fire!!!!!!

Tone it dooooooown a notch....

Tigger is in heat boys... She is emitting her scent and its driving me into a frenzy...

She was rubbing her tail all over my truck last night...

The scent followed me to work...

Tigger... I am listening to our favorite jam tune right now....

I have the SF Revelations disc pumpin, doin scoops as I listen...

The Hurting... our theme song...

I hope you are ready for tonight!?!?

Stacked, Tigger goes nutz to this song...

I throw the double choke hold on her, pin her up against the wall, and we jam like I am getting paid by the hour....