Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 Terrace Will Open Friday Night

spacious

DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO ON FRIDAY WE WILL BE OPENING THE TERRACE. DOORS OPEN AT 11 PM AND CLOSE AT 10 AM. DJ LINE UP WILL BE ROLAND IVANO PATRICK OLIVER DJ CUE GABBY FAIN NELSON DIAZ

WHAT OTHER DJS WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE PERFORMING?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacious

DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO ON FRIDAY WE WILL BE OPENING THE TERRACE.

So misinformed.... ;)

The revolution is comming!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: DJ CUE GABBY FAIN :eek:

..these two are the shit right now in the local scene, their sets are flawless, tight, full of groovey bass lines, pumpin' dirty HOUSE!!!........AND ON THE PATIO?......

CAN'T MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: thanks to Space for opening decks to the upcoming Miami talent:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Cant wait to hear these guys on the Patio. Cue and Gaby are an incredible team, that compliment each other like nothing I have ever heard before. They're the kings of the afterhours on sunday afternoons and hopefully will continue to reign on saturday mornings.

:party::rock::party:

Considering the flyer's been produced, I think the lineup's been settled ... though stranger things have happened...

Don't think a Murk set will happen, since Ralph is otherwise occupied this Friday.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

how about some: Dj Kaenow and David Alexander on the terrace?:idea:

Funyn thing is...it would be awesome if System Shock was put in there...

They run things awesome from 6-9 on 88.1

and nothing against Seasunz...but he is geared towards the younger jits...

and honestly..IMO David Alexander and Kaenow are a great team, would really fire up the Terrace...with David Alexanders "primal Innuendo" and Deon (Kaenow)'s 1899 and "traced" cd's getting the attention of quite a few people (EVEN CP-ers!) i think it would be a great choice to have them in there...with a well known local..like Jimmy...

how about this...

David Alexander opens for Jimmy T

Jimmy T plays the main set

and Kaenow closes with that afterhours progressive/trance sound we all grew up to space with!!!

Louis...you dont usually answer to many of these lists...but i strongly recommend these two.

:idea:

:D SpaceCadet