Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orlando help !!

sgtfury

hey sarge, try groove @ citywalk, mannequins @ pleasure island, icon & firestone both d.town, and or antigua which is the newest on church str. i hear that place has great music, oh, and roxy too, that is one of the upscale looking clubs. any questions, w/b

most have websites

The Firestone and Icon. I have heard good things about Groove but I haven't been there yet. I'm actually planning a trip up to Orlando soon. Roxy is no biggie

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

some at 3am on sat. don't know if h20 is still an afterhours but try it in downtown. last i went though, the music sucked. g luck

roxy's has a new look supposedly and has ibiza thursday which is suppose to have good music too.

Oh well maybe Roxy has changed considerably? I haven't been there in awhile and the last time I went it was rather sorry. Areyna, Do you live in Orly????

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Areyna >check your PM's cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Archived