Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ez-e

Finals

i most of us that post here work....which is prolly the reason why we post so much. dunno who else here is still in school at any level. spinsaikel i guess, jimi although he never posts anymore...

Originally posted by vicman

i most of us that post here work....which is prolly the reason why we post so much. dunno who else here is still in school at any level. spinsaikel i guess, jimi although he never posts anymore...

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be back in grad school in about a year or two and riding out this disaster of an economy in an ivory tower somewhere. :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be back in grad school in about a year or two and riding out this disaster of an economy in an ivory tower somewhere. :D

a tip: when you finish grad school take the GRE again. in case you decide to go back yet again, you wont have to worry about re-taking again for another 5 years. it isnt that hard, its just a pain in the ass to review things all over again after 2 or 3 years once youve graduated. (or GMAT or whatnot)

Originally posted by vicman

a tip: when you finish grad school take the GRE again. in case you decide to go back yet again, you wont have to worry about re-taking again for another 5 years. it isnt that hard, its just a pain in the ass to review things all over again after 2 or 3 years once youve graduated. (or GMAT or whatnot)

Good advice. :aright:

However - I never took the GRE's. :eek: Good thing the school I'm looking at doesn't need 'em, which seems to be the trend lately. :)