Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

Who are your favorite/hated people on CP?

Recommended Posts

....my dear little glow worm!....u didn't state yours!!!!!!!!

.....k......i LOOOOOOOOOVE.......

mystify......dknybabe.....origskeemr..and.....cluv.....

but they are all apart of my reality....so they don't count.....

...1.)sassa....often says what i am thinking.....doesn't sugar coat

..2.) somebitch.....reasons same as above.......

.....3.)marci....cause i have to learn to love at least 1 midget...

...4.)dg....cause he pays me to.....

...5.)quoth....cause he values alcohol as much as i do....

...more to come......

...as far as who i hate.........i make that pretty clear so no need to reiterate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I love sassa and misk.

I would bang them both until their ears started to bleed. Everybody else could choke and die for all I care.

:)

...the feeling is mutual.....however...i would prefer the blood to spew from your eyeballs........way more dramatic!:D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Misk number 5?? wtf? :tongue:

Love

Girls

1)Reeni

2)LavenderMenace

3)Misk

4)lliana

5)Fierydesire

Guys

1)Smokesum

2)djjonstephen

3)tonythelover

4)dr0ne

5)echostar and tunnelbandit

Hate

Girls

1)Princesslolita (just for old times sake :laugh: )

2)Cotoncandydream (For bringing me to Lucky Chengs and what i thought was gonna be just reg chinnese food)

3)SexxyH (For being there to witness the horrendous act)

4)Linabina (For laughing and not stopping it)

5)Lolahotass (For making me hard and sexually frustrated when i read her posts on the sex board)

Guys

1) Danwilson NUFF SAID!

2)MagellanMax (have u gotten in tune with LINGO FOR DUMMIES yet?)

3)Zeeker (for his constant know-it-allness about the club scene)

4)joeg (for being unemployed)

5)Darthvader (for not posting enough pictures)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

Damn Misk number 5?? wtf? :tongue:

Love

Girls

1)Reeni

2)LavenderMenace

3)Misk

4)lliana

5)Fierydesire

Guys

1)Smokesum

2)djjonstephen

3)tonythelover

4)dr0ne

5)echostar and tunnelbandit

Hate

Girls

1)Princesslolita (just for old times sake :laugh: )

2)Cotoncandydream (For bringing me to Lucky Chengs and what i thought was gonna be just reg chinnese food)

3)SexxyH (For being there to witness the horrendous act)

4)Linabina (For laughing and not stopping it)

5)Lolahotass (For making me hard and sexually frustrated when i read her posts on the sex board)

Guys

1) Danwilson NUFF SAID!

2)MagellanMax (have u gotten in tune with LINGO FOR DUMMIES yet?)

3)Zeeker (for his constant know-it-allness about the club scene)

4)joeg (for being unemployed)

5)Darthvader (for not posting enough pictures)

:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

4)Linabina (For laughing and not stopping it)

how the hell was i supposed to stop that?!?!?! so i could attract the attn to myself and have the heshe start riding my head?? no thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

Damn Misk number 5?? wtf? :tongue:

Love

Girls

1)Reeni

2)LavenderMenace

3)Misk

4)lliana

5)Fierydesire

Guys

1)Smokesum

2)djjonstephen

3)tonythelover

4)dr0ne

5)echostar and tunnelbandit

Hate

Girls

1)Princesslolita (just for old times sake :laugh: )

2)Cotoncandydream (For bringing me to Lucky Chengs and what i thought was gonna be just reg chinnese food)

3)SexxyH (For being there to witness the horrendous act)

4)Linabina (For laughing and not stopping it)

5)Lolahotass (For making me hard and sexually frustrated when i read her posts on the sex board)

Guys

1) Danwilson NUFF SAID!

2)MagellanMax (have u gotten in tune with LINGO FOR DUMMIES yet?)

3)Zeeker (for his constant know-it-allness about the club scene)

4)joeg (for being unemployed)

5)Darthvader (for not posting enough pictures)

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

Damn Misk number 5?? wtf? :tongue:

Love

Girls

1)Reeni

2)LavenderMenace

3)Misk

4)lliana

5)Fierydesire

Guys

1)Smokesum

2)djjonstephen

3)tonythelover

4)dr0ne

5)echostar and tunnelbandit

Hate

Girls

1)Princesslolita (just for old times sake :laugh: )

2)Cotoncandydream (For bringing me to Lucky Chengs and what i thought was gonna be just reg chinnese food)

3)SexxyH (For being there to witness the horrendous act)

4)Linabina (For laughing and not stopping it)

5)Lolahotass (For making me hard and sexually frustrated when i read her posts on the sex board)

Guys

1) Danwilson NUFF SAID!

2)MagellanMax (have u gotten in tune with LINGO FOR DUMMIES yet?)

3)Zeeker (for his constant know-it-allness about the club scene)

4)joeg (for being unemployed)

5)Darthvader (for not posting enough pictures)

:kiss2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

They are self-loathing New Jersians.

:laugh:

See...im not a "TRUE Jersian" cause im from brooklyn...

also...to answer thehype...i simply do not fit in AT ALL to the jersey jacked guido clique that u guys have amassed on the jersey board haha....whats a 6' 4" pale thin dude supposed to do haha? :tongue:

linabina: yes..it woulda been more entertaining if the shemale rode yer head instead.

to sexxyme and all the disappointed Quoth clientele: The people who i didn't mention in this thread are the ones i REALLY love and u all know who u each are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Reeni

bullshit!

:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u see..i can't fucking win with u women!!

i try to make one group happy and i do..then as soon as i make the other group happy..the previous group attacks hahah

fuck this...im just gonna go and be reclusive again hahaha. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

:laugh:

i simply do not fit in AT ALL to the jersey jacked guido clique that u guys have amassed on the jersey board haha....whats a 6' 4" pale thin dude supposed to do haha? :tongue:

Nobody's perfect..................besides, there's always room for self-improvement, I've got some Tony Robbins tape I could lend to you, we'll get you started on the right path no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u see..i can't fucking win with u women!!

i try to make one group happy and i do..then as soon as i make the other group happy..the previous group attacks hahah

fuck this...im just gonna go and be reclusive again hahaha. ;)

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now its probably

ou812

Why Rizzo...Well because hes an ugly fat necked mule who looks like the mutated generic version of John Stamos with an extra 140 pounds. ou812 is a truly rancid creature. With his wide Beni Hana wok face oily and dripping Bannana Boat #3 self tanner down his acne scarred face. If we were in the Roman Empire age than he would prove to be a useful bison used to transport heavy weapons and various cloths strapped to his back.

P-S

ill be at pangaea signing autographs for all my fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rizzo

Right now its probably

ou812

Why Rizzo...Well because hes an ugly fat necked mule who looks like the mutated generic version of John Stamos with an extra 140 pounds. ou812 is a truly rancid creature. With his wide Beni Hana wok face oily and dripping Bannana Boat #3 self tanner down his acne scarred face. If we were in the Roman Empire age than he would prove to be a useful bison used to transport heavy weapons and various cloths strapped to his back.

don't be shy...say what you REALLY feel....;):laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like

1) misk (because she picked me and she seems to be a cool bitch...)

2) somebitch (because she's a bitch like me)

3) reeni (because she was cool as hell when i met her)

4) tonythelover (first person on CP i had a few long intellectual conversations with in person, very nice guy)

5) normalnoises (because he don't give a fuck like me)

i dislike (hate is a strong word)

1) igloo (he's a little bitch)

2) cintron (pisses me off)

3) god forbid i say this bitch's name...but she's a popular girl on here apparently...some jersey bitch.........figure it out

4) i don't know

5) i don't remember/don't care...

i guess i don't give a fuck about about clubplanet to even do this myself :laugh:

these are just off the top of my head...of course i like a lot more people: weyes, all my cali CP peeps, elementx, mystify, iliana, thrillfire, dgmodel, marcid, even atomicbitch....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmmm.....these are my drunken favorites...

Homegirls

1. misk...no explanation neeed.

2. Fiery D - <3

3. lavendermenace - my closet girlie friend

4. TastyT - my fellow midge (( whom Misk should learn to luv ))

5. Sassa - sassy f'n biatch! <3

Homeboys

1. Cintron - Cancers...I mean, C'mon!

2. Atomicapples - he knows it deep down

3. Phattie - my moody partner in CP crime

4. Gabo - he eats a mean clam

5. Tommy Armani - because he OBVIOUSLY goes tanning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rizzo

Right now its probably

ou812

Why Rizzo...Well because hes an ugly fat necked mule who looks like the mutated generic version of John Stamos with an extra 140 pounds. ou812 is a truly rancid creature. With his wide Beni Hana wok face oily and dripping Bannana Boat #3 self tanner down his acne scarred face. If we were in the Roman Empire age than he would prove to be a useful bison used to transport heavy weapons and various cloths strapped to his back.

P-S

ill be at pangaea signing autographs for all my fans

Don't be jealous................I could aspire to look like you too, but I don't think I could sniff enough coke, smoke enough cigarettes, drink enough champagne, and starve myself enough to achieve the incredibly emaciate physique that is rizzo. I could pick the chunks of steak from my teeth with those sticks you call arms, and that face...............that wretched face of yours (Damien), how do you hold those ridiculous poses without bursting into laughter, I guess it takes lots of practice (or sedatives I guess, we know you model types are drugged up 24x7). BTW, I've rubbed elbows with model types too on more than a few occasions, my look is universally appealing I guess cause I got plenty of positive attention...............do you feel threatened by this, I think you do.

P.S. I'll be down the Jersey shore most likely with some fellow neanderthalic bison, feel free to venture down and show your anorexic, sunken cheek, effeminate, shag haircutted face.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×