Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recent Influx of people being pulled over......

Has anyone noticed how many more people are getting pulled over in NY as of recent.

Most people that I know of get tickets for 2 reasons mostly.

Cell phones and Seat Belts.

I know it happens all the time. But in the past few weeks they have bumped it up so much more and ever 2 blocks you see someone being pulled over. You see cops driving on streets slowly peering into peoples cars to see if they are talking on the phone or wearing seat belts...

Anyone else notice. Or receive any of the mentioned tickets... I got pulled over for the seat belt about 2 or 3 weeks ago $40.00 ticket with a $35.00 Surcharge... They can go fuck themselves. But I am going to fight it. Stupid me had my old PBA card in the car and the bitch that pulled me over didnt accept it. But I finally got the new one after seeing a friend for the first time this year. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by i3itch

I went from never getting pulled over before to getting pulled over at least once every 2 weeks. The past month alone I've gotten 3 tickets and 4 warnings. :mad:

Damn girl. What the hell are you doing... :confused:

4 Warnings? How big is your chest... J/K ;)

it does suck when cops are just looking to pull people over, and i do think they should be out fighting real crime, like rapes and murders, but people who drive while holding their cells drive dangerously - no getting around that. so use your hands-free. you should be wearing your seat belt for safety's sake anyway. these really aren't such crazy things to ask of you; what's the problem with following these two laws?

Originally posted by weyes

it does suck when cops are just looking to pull people over, and i do think they should be out fighting real crime, like rapes and murders, but people who drive while holding their cells drive dangerously - no getting around that. so use your hands-free. you should be wearing your seat belt for safety's sake anyway. these really aren't such crazy things to ask of you; what's the problem with following these two laws?

i agree.

Plus, here in New York, Bloomberg is pushing up the quota's so cops must make a minimum number of citations.

I don't know if you heard about the guy in the Bronx geting a ticket for sitting on a milk crate. That's when you know things are getting out of hand :eek:

Originally posted by gmccookny

i agree.

Plus, here in New York, Bloomberg is pushing up the quota's so cops must make a minimum number of citations.

I don't know if you heard about the guy in the Bronx geting a ticket for sitting on a milk crate. That's when you know things are getting out of hand :eek:

Yepp....each cop has to write out 22 tickets a month....I already got 2 in the past week....

As far as the guy in the Bronx :laugh:.....He was sitting outside his own store or apt. I forget & the cop told him the crate is for work purposes only LoL.....There was a milk crate outside my office yesturday...I was so tempted to pop a squat & see if any cops would have bothered me

Originally posted by elementx

Has anyone noticed how many more people are getting pulled over in NY as of recent.

Most people that I know of get tickets for 2 reasons mostly.

Cell phones and Seat Belts.

I know it happens all the time. But in the past few weeks they have bumped it up so much more and ever 2 blocks you see someone being pulled over. You see cops driving on streets slowly peering into peoples cars to see if they are talking on the phone or wearing seat belts...

Anyone else notice. Or receive any of the mentioned tickets... I got pulled over for the seat belt about 2 or 3 weeks ago $40.00 ticket with a $35.00 Surcharge... They can go fuck themselves. But I am going to fight it. Stupid me had my old PBA card in the car and the bitch that pulled me over didnt accept it. But I finally got the new one after seeing a friend for the first time this year. :mad: :mad: :mad:

sweeps, and bloomberg... two things i hate in new york city...

The fucked up thing is. When you look around I would say 5 out of 10 cops are driving while on there own cell phones. And these fuckers are pulling us over for it...

I think I am gonna start taking out my digital camera and taking snap shots of these fuckers and sell the story to the Daily News.

:mad:

Cops suck!!!!! :mad:.....One time I was driving to pick up a friend & a cop pulled me over...I was so nervous I had no idea what I did (plus I had weed in the glove)...The cop comes over to ask me how old am I & if I have a bf :confused::blank:.........I was gonna take his name & badge # down and all that but I wanted to get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.....Shoulda got that motherfucker in trouble!!!!