Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Annoying Couples?

lizard23

Do you guys know a couple that just acts so ridiculous when they're together that you can't stand it? Seperately they are both cool people, but the minute they get together, they start baby talking, making out, ignoring everybody else in the room and eventually take over the room and make you feel unwanted because they are so far up each other's asses you feel like you're intruding. And, you can forget going out in public with them - it's pointless b/c they act the same way in front of tons of people that they do at home.

I don't get it...

Originally posted by lizard23

Do you guys know a couple that just acts so ridiculous when they're together that you can't stand it? Seperately they are both cool people, but the minute they get together, they start baby talking, making out, ignoring everybody else in the room and eventually take over the room and make you feel unwanted because they are so far up each other's asses you feel like you're intruding. And, you can forget going out in public with them - it's pointless b/c they act the same way in front of tons of people that they do at home.

I don't get it...

Call me dyslexic but i could swear that i thought the title said "Anyone couples?"

But to answer yer question.....i have encountered that shit a couple of times.

But worse than that is the ones who fuckin argue 24/7 right in front of u and in public as if they are married.

One time...me and my girl and my best friend and his girl were in my car and they fuckin totally started yelling and cursing and here i am just trying to drive when suddenly...

Quoth just snapped and SLAMMED!!!!!!! on the brakes and i yelled at the extreme top of my lungs "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR NOW!!!!".....needless to say i stunned them quite well to the point that, they shut the fuck up the rest of the car ride.

Originally posted by quoth

Call me dyslexic but i could swear that i thought the title said "Anyone couples?"

But to answer yer question.....i have encountered that shit a couple of times.

But worse than that is the ones who fuckin argue 24/7 right in front of u and in public as if they are married.

One time...me and my girl and my best friend and his girl were in my car and they fuckin totally started yelling and cursing and here i am just trying to drive when suddenly...

Quoth just snapped and SLAMMED!!!!!!! on the brakes and i yelled at the extreme top of my lungs "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR NOW!!!!".....needless to say i stunned them quite well to the point that, they shut the fuck up the rest of the car ride.

Yeah, that's the complete other end of the spectrum, but it's an annoying couple trait too. It's so embarassing when you're out in public with a couple who throws down like it ain't no thang. Yelling, screaming, cussing - get some class and wait until you're alone to hash ot out

I don't get it...

Doesn't everyone know someone like this?

i know this one russian couple and the girl is an absolute bitch. the guy is really chill and we play group tennis with him, but he can't do shit without always talking to her, and the girl is so fake and stuck up to begin with.........what a shame.

some couples i just can't understand what keeps them together....

My best friend & her bf are so annoying.....If they are together they are up each other's ass to the point there's no talking to either one....& then if she comes out w/ the girls....She sits on the phone w/ him the whole time.....She shouldn't even bother hanging out sometimes

I don't get it...

OMG YESSSSSS!!! I can think up of two right now... they are rediculous one of them i want to hose down with a fire extinguisher... the other two are soooo annoying they are always on the phone!!!

I don't get it...

:puke: couples like that .......they don't really like each other.... both r completely insecure...... they got together for the same superficiality ........for the public attention they receive.... they explain it as everyone is probably yealous of their love.....BULL SHIT WE ARE NOT !!!! .......its so obvious there is nothing there... I'm sure they'll argue soon......most likely not there in.... but later when .....3 hours on the phone....

:love: you really can tell who the people are that are so into each other....they usually respecta and pay attention to their friends cause they both know they have each other and there is no need to put on a scene.... JUST LOOK AT THEIR EYES........the few glaces they give each other.......now thats smtg to be jealous about.....:spin2: