Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*Reminder*~

keep to TOPIC???????????? thats boring, when does conversations ever stay on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOOK ITS SNOWING, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE SNOW.............................

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHO WANTS BUMPS?????????????????????

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR????????????????????//

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST BUSTIN CHOPS LAURIE, PLS DO NOT HAVE THIS THREAD MOVED............................................................

Originally posted by laurie619

Ok as you know I haven’t been posting “up to par†but I noticed that every topic I seem to be reading turns into a bunch of gibberish. . .Please stick to the topic people. . ..:D

With that in mind...............what's the topic of this thread? I hope I didn't just change the topic.

Just checking and seeing who the infantile drama loving people are on here. . .thanks for the heads up guys :laugh: :laugh:

3rdflfactoria. . looks like I'm going to wimp out again. . .I still never been to Vinyl. . .grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . .but hey maybe thats a good thing :D Ummmmmmmmmm. . .yeah it is. . .I'm going to give my self a sticker. . .HA HA HA

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Dont U be starting drama u hear?!?! :D

From now on...everytime u mention Arc to me......you owe me a shot.....advance punishment for lying being that you will end up not going.

My Drama days are over. . .

Ummmm.. . a shot everytime I mention it. .. damn. . .I'll just buy you a bottle of goose. .. How long will that be good for. .. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 year later...