Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need info on Tiesto for may 30

mabel77

Most likely Space 34 will not do tickets for this event. Space isn't big on doin' pre-sold unless its Conference or a given Music fest.

However, cover that night will be at its lowest before 12am (try & make it well before that to beat the BIG BIG lines). Cover after midnight usually goes up by $10. So you should be lookin' @ $20-30 to start. Hope that helps for now... ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

Thanks for responding so quickly...appeciate it...I just saw Tiesto at Roxy last week and it was amazing....he started spinning at 2AM an ended at 6AM....can't wait to see him again...although this time I will be heading to Miami solo...on business...I don't know anyone in Miami...first time i'll be hanging solo at a club :(

You really need to check out the show...New Years Eve I flashed him @ The world at times square...soooo much fun....trust me i've seen it all...ladies acting up w/him around...he's irrisitable..i think it's the cute smile w/dimples :)

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i have noticed how many ladies love tiesto. damn i think i might have to show my grill just to see if any ladies take off undergarments and toss them towards the dj booth while he's mixing. have fun mabel.

:eek::D incredible how so many ladies enjoy tiesto's music and looks. what a fortunate guy to have u flash him. i need to magically trade places with tiesto for this 1 night. as we speak another young lady friend of mine named julie is text messeging me on going to tiesto. she hasn't partied since conference. i say that we make this a ladies in bikini's party for tiesto so he may play a longer than 4 hour set. it's always those dimples isn't it;) :D

have fun