Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow is the worst club in the WORLD!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Sapexec

hmmmmmmmmmmm.............no. I think its you sport, and not the club. If you want to hear horrible music, try Home or Ozio on fridays. Then again, they probaly wouldnt let you in.

Glow brings in the best Trance DJ's in the country. Nuff Said.

trance sucks, nuff said.

I'm not GW alumn... I actually go there... blah! I don't know how old you guys are, but I am sure your old enough that if you went back you would be surprised how much it has changed.

1. NOOOOO party kids anywhere. These ppl. think they are 40 already. It is pretty sad.

2. the price :eek:

3. Steven Joel Tractenburg... :blown:

Originally posted by arcloverdc

I'm not GW alumn... I actually go there... blah! I don't know how old you guys are, but I am sure your old enough that if you went back you would be surprised how much it has changed.

were all geriatric ravers around here. people in my office dont understand why go dressed up in raver pants and pass glow stix to collegues regularly.

1. NOOOOO party kids anywhere. These ppl. think they are 40 already. It is pretty sad.

2. the price :eek:

3. Steven Joel Tractenburg... :blown:

1. yup, and everyone has their damn cell phones glued to their ears.

2. defer, defer, defer

3. total wanker.

Originally posted by rockyblue

1. yup, and everyone has their damn cell phones glued to their ears.

2. defer, defer, defer

3. total wanker.

1. your right

2. your right

3. your completely and utterly right.

Vic no one cares about that school.. The only thing that matters now at GW is the Elliot School of International Affairs... All I can say as a student in the Elliot school is that it is overcrowded and over-rated. Including that jerkoff Dean who is supposed to be the leading American intellectual in Asian politics... he is the intellectual equivalent to Dj Sammy in Trance/Dance.

1. your right

2. your right

3. your completely and utterly right.

Vic no one cares about that school.. The only thing that matters now at GW is the Elliot School of International Affairs... All I can say as a student in the Elliot school is that it is overcrowded and over-rated. Including that jerkoff Dean who is supposed to be the leading American intellectual in Asian politics... he is the intellectual equivalent to Dj Sammy in Trance/Dance.

you're right about the dean; he's a complete moron. but gw has some good programs, so it's not a total waste. my biggest gripe is that the students are treated so poorly. dealing with gw beauracracy is a nightmare. :blown:

Originally posted by rockyblue

you're right about the dean; he's a complete moron. but gw has some good programs, so it's not a total waste. my biggest gripe is that the students are treated so poorly. dealing with gw beauracracy is a nightmare. :blown:

How did this thread go from talking about the worst club in the world to the worst school in the world?? weird_thread.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

GW's curling program is the best in the nation.

i knew it, i knew they had to be good in something. i would be able to go to any campus and lay the smack down on that schools curling program.