Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TM meetup Saturday

laliux

i've just checked crobarmiami.com -- they have an on-line guess list now -- i've just registered and signed up for tomorrow.

they say it's free before midnight but i don't think so, certainly not for TM

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 06-15-2001).]

Originally posted by bbflux:

OK.......forget that last post. I just saw the one about TM not showing. I feel like an ass.

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 06-15-2001).]

Barb, would you like original or EXTRA CRISPY? cwm2.gif I'm there like a bear! what are the details of the meetup *cough* Loraine? could you humor me with specifics???

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

hey laliux there is no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for crobar for T.M i just got this e-mail from crobar for sat. SATURDAY JUNE 16TH, 2001

CROBAR MIAMI

YOUR PREMIER SOUTH BEACH LOCALE

PRESENTS SPECIAL

GUEST DJ'S

TIMO MAAS

&

LEON ALEXANDER

THERE IS NO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> FOR THIS EVENT

CROBAR

1445 WASHINGTON

MIAMI BEACH, FL

L> I didn't see you there. Didn't even know who to look for actually. Sorry I missed you, hopefully we'll hang out at Digweed or at the Independance Day Party.

As for the rest of you (Digital7, Aeroplano, Loraine, Pod) C and I had a blast. The music had it's ups and downs but the company was FIERCE! We MUST do it again! . cwm35.gif

Stac'> We missed you so, girl! You were much needed! Hope you're feeling better. cwm38.gif

Archived