Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston is coming...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 20 friends from Boston that raid the Jersey shore every Summer, let me tell you something... my Boston crew tears shit up like none other! Some of the same people that drive 5 hours each way to go to Factory on Sundays. After the closing party at Tempts last year, they drove all the way back to Boston, over 6 hours, to make it to work the next morning! Thats hardcore!

Ask for Jay at Tantra.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I have about 20 friends from Boston that raid the Jersey shore every Summer, let me tell you something... my Boston crew tears shit up like none other! Some of the same people that drive 5 hours each way to go to Factory on Sundays. After the closing party at Tempts last year, they drove all the way back to Boston, over 6 hours, to make it to work the next morning! Thats hardcore!

Ask for Jay at Tantra.

hey nj, i knew you could vouch for bostonians.

btw . kittyk knows Jay and also knows jarod too! eheheh

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Joe...

Thanks for the two cents...

Now give the two pennies back to your boston buddies, thier loafers feel nekked without them...

If I EVER wear a pair of loafers I'll hand them to you myself and let you kick my ass with them.

Come on now - enough of the loafers bus - you're choking on the old material :tongue:

Originally posted by Kittyk

njdionysus ...you know Jay?? Big Jay?? He's a great guy and he can party!

Most def, Jay is VERY GOOD PEOPLE and the whole crew... Jay Nick Jarod Doc Tim and that whole crew. Jay is very good friends with one of my boys. I'm going to the Yankees vs. Sox game on Monday with Nick, Jay may come too.

Is Jarod coming this weekend?? I was with all those kids two years ago in Jersey...needless to say Jarod had to hold my hand into Tempts after I walked into a pole. Well I am Jen..so nice to meet you.....and hopefully see you around this weekend.

Now now...lets not forget that you are guests in our home and that in coming down to Jersey....you admit that Jersey is a better place to party on M-DAY!! :laugh: :laugh:

Lots of cool peeps from Boston though......kitty, Nick, jarod!! Its all good. nychic....you are no longer from Boston :D!!!

Thanks 3rdfl...I appreciate it. I mean we travel long distance to party it up JErsey style...I should have a sign that says "Has drugs will travel....." I am so ready to get back to the Surf and Tempts....dum, dum-dum, dum, dum-dum....

Is Jarod coming this weekend?? I was with all those kids two years ago in Jersey...needless to say Jarod had to hold my hand into Tempts after I walked into a pole. Well I am Jen..so nice to meet you.....and hopefully see you around this weekend.

Hi Jen, I'm Joe. Jay would know me as Big Joe. If it was 2 years ago at the closing party, I was there with all those guys. I'm not sure if Jarod is coming this weekend, but I know Jay Nick Mark and a few of those guys are coming.

Yes I drove down with Jarod two years ago for closing...nothing nice at all. I was seeing shit on the dancefloor....got left at Tempts cause my friend got in a fight and then walked all the way to the White House alone....all mangled. Walked in and got yelled at for being a girl alone roaming the streets of Seaside Heights...LOL

Yes I drove down with Jarod two years ago for closing...nothing nice at all. I was seeing shit on the dancefloor....got left at Tempts cause my friend got in a fight and then walked all the way to the White House alone....all mangled. Walked in and got yelled at for being a girl alone roaming the streets of Seaside Heights...LOL

That was the same weekend, the kid that got arrested, funny kid. I forgot his name. I met him again when I was up in Boston at the Roxy, he wouldnt shut up about it, lol. "Yo Joey if you got any problems, you come see me." :laugh: Nice kid though, whatever his name was. I may have met you before, although I dont exactly remember a Jen. Then again, when I'm partying with Jay, I usually dont remember much at all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.........................

the boston peeps, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, come say hello to bus, don and I at the BAAAAAAA.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don and i had a great time visiting BAAston, took a shit on the roxy dance floor, it blended in with the rest of the TERDS.........................

LOL, joking BAAAston peeps, come say hello and the first, ALE drinks on ME

we can discuss ivy league schools and non wrinkle khakis!!!!!!