Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo, baby!

digital7

good show! I enjoyed his set, he changed it up throughout the night and kept it interesting. had some tech, has some break, had some prog, it was cool. It was the first time I heard Leon and he opened well for Timo. had a great time the whole night. met barbie who is totally cool! hung out with loraine, marcos, dan throughout the night. everybody seemed to have a good time. we had blue umbrellas, we had white eagles, everybody was festive! In one of my adventures I came across two cute Space promoters and managed to get some comps. after Timo ended I went for some serious afterhours. I'm still recovering cwm20.gif ... stace? what happened? I heard you weren't feeling well?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Still recovering Danny... I bet you are

Leon Alexander definately had a nice set, not to warm-upish but he still had a nice track selection.

Timo was ready to Dj but was scheduled for 1am so he had some drinks bfore that, the man had been in Ibiza the nite bfore f/ the Cream party if I'm not mistaken, so we got a chance go hear the choons being played there w/out having to travel halfway around the world. So Timo indeed mixed it up started off nicely but then just didn't keep it interesting, but hey there was definately a decent crowd and the company was great! All in all it was a fun nite out.

***IT BEGAN IN AFRICA CA CA CA CA CA cA...***

Next week : JIMMY V M @ Crobar

cwm30.gif

Loraine, I walked in there like a zombie! cwm31.gif drifting around from room to room, chilled in the red room, scampered my way to the blue room and ended up in the hip hop room where this fat girl was shaking her money maker cwm14.gif damn, that was a scary sight! cwm19.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

btw, don't ask how I ended up in the hip-hop room

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

well seems as if a lot of people were sick this weekend. i too was sick as a dog. spent saturday night and all of sunday in bed.

glad to hear everyone that went had a good time. i'll catch up with y'all on the next one!

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

I had a great time! You guys were all TOO COOL!!!! Chris enjoyed himself too. I thought Leon was good. The track selection was great. The music was so driving, actually, that it didn't sound like he was warming up for Timo. Also, I'll have to agree with Loraine about Timo. He really did start off GREAT and then yo-yo'd it for the remainder of the evening. Up down UP down. But that was cool because every time I decided to sit out tracks THERE WAS DANNY!!!! cwm7.gif Thanks Danny!

Loraine, Chris says he's found his match. He feels we won for the evening, however (he was still dancing at 5am) LOL cwm2.gif The competition will continue at Digweed!

Marcos, THANKS AGAIN!!!! You're a TRIP!!!! cwm32.gif By the way, where did you go?

Dan really tore it up on the speakers again. LOL cwm27.gif I WANT THOSE PICTURES!!!!

BTW, did anyone catch the strip show over on the far left speaker??? Did that guy, honestly, think he had a nice ass???? cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 06-18-2001).]

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

well seems as if a lot of people were sick this weekend. i too was sick as a dog. spent saturday night and all of sunday in bed.

glad to hear everyone that went had a good time. i'll catch up with y'all on the next one!

Hey, Phrank! I'm so sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you're feeling better by now. cwm36.gif We'll have to meet up at Space next weekend.

Stacy, as I told you last night....YOU WERE MISSED, GIRL!

timo... what can i say, as always, rather unpredictable. he began his set really nicely then he hit a plateau and lost me big time. he had some nice tunes towards the end as well. loraine pointed out to me that africa song... fucking amazing. he ended with way out west 'intensify', a song i didn't like, but wow, it sounds incredible live. i thought leon alexander did a better job. anyway, can't wait for jimmy, diggers, and july 3rd.

one thing i definitely won't complain about is the company. you guys are great!! this is definitely not be the last time we do this.

stacey, we missed you big time, but i can assure you, you didn't miss too much, as dave seaman's set was like a thousand times better.

anyway, we'll have to figure something out for jimmy.

ciao,

marcos.

Barbie: Chris has met his match? LOL For Diggers I will definately wear my sneakers to outdance yer hubby!!

Junkie: Timo's set for the conference was nice and condensed to an hour, as I've told people bfore he's only good for an hour! Basically played prog-house and then threw in some breaks.

Stace: you'll definately have this Friday to make up for, plus it'll be an even betta set! From other reviews about Jimmy looks like he's gonna amaze us once more.

[This message has been edited by loraine (edited 06-18-2001).]

Originally posted by bbflux:

BTW, did anyone catch the strip show over on the far left speaker??? Did that guy, honestly, think he had a nice ass???? cwm2.gif

I remember you pointing that out to me BB and let me say that it was the most heynous and horrifying thing I have ever seen in my life. I'm having nightmare's, he comes to me in my sleep with his hairy ass!, sombody help! cwm31.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

First of all, gotta say y'all are pretty chillin'! I can tell we're all going to be good friends. As for Timo Maas, like I said before we got through the door, he's a much better producer than DJ. Not to mention how tired he must have been from his trip. HOwever, he did manage to keep it going 'til 5am. I thought Leon KICKED ASS, though.

Loraine> YOU'RE ON!!!!!! I'll dance you into the ground, BABY!!!!!

Ta ta, for now.

DIGGERS DIGGERS DIGGERS DIGGERS DIGGERS . . .

cwm32.gif

Chris

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

Originally posted by loraine:

Stace: you'll definately have this Friday to make up for, plus it'll be an even betta set! From other reviews about Jimmy looks like he's gonna amaze us once more.

[This message has been edited by loraine (edited 06-18-2001).]

loraine> looking foward to jimmys set. its a date...

i'm glad u guys had a great time -- so did I and I also went for some serious after hours afterwards -- as usual ; )

compare to the conference.. it was far much better...maybe his set at the conference was not long enough and i had the preassure of seeing other people... anyway i don't remember hearing 'it began in africacacacaca.. that was absolutely delicious. And the danny tenaglia remix of depeche mode's 'i feel loved' is also one of my favourites... ivano belini also played it later at space afterhours. It was a great night!

Archived