Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jerzeygirl

Ques. for the ladies

O.K. girls I need some advice. I need a new bathing suit for the summer but I need the one that come's with the short's. I found a few in the mall but the short's are to short on me and don't cover what I want them to cover (meaning I have stretch mark's on the lower half of my belly from when I was pregnant and also on the upper part of my thigh). Now if anyone can tell me where I can find a bathing suit that will cover it up will mean so much to me. I went to California Sunshine, but for me I just can't see paying $80 for a bathing suit. So if anyone know's where I can get one with the short's being a little longer please let me know.

Thank You

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

O.K. girls I need some advice. I need a new bathing suit for the summer but I need the one that come's with the short's. I found a few in the mall but the short's are to short on me and don't cover what I want them to cover (meaning I have stretch mark's on the lower half of my belly from when I was pregnant and also on the upper part of my thigh). Now if anyone can tell me where I can find a bathing suit that will cover it up will mean so much to me. I went to California Sunshine, but for me I just can't see paying $80 for a bathing suit. So if anyone know's where I can get one with the short's being a little longer please let me know.

Thank You

try spiegel catalog.... or the website.. they have some nice suits.. that cover pretty much the area u want to cover.

also- why dont u try a one piece with a sarong over it? u can find some really nice one piece bathing suits there as well

a lot of the short bikini bottoms are cut really high, so i don't know how much luck you'll have with that style.

however, i dunno if you'll like this style, but theres bikini bottoms that are like skirts. not the ones that are from the '60s.. all puffy and shit. i own one that looks more like a tight miniskirt type thing.. but also gives good coverage.

i'd recommend jcrew.com and century 21. i just don't like to walk around with my ass hangin' out, ya know? ;)