Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Annika Sorenstam

i'm really happy for her. she put forth a great effort, and should be commended for it. i think with a little more practice and taking a swing at a few more cuts, she could make some events and legitimately have a shot at some of the smaller events. of course she'll be sub-dued when it comes to any major tournament like the masters, but i really would like to see her competing against the men.

You're crazy....

She finished around 70th place or something like that on a course thats well shorter than the average courses on the PGA Tour. She's got mad skills, and I'd love to see her do well competing against the men...but its just not gonna happen. And keep in mind she finished this low without the biggest names on the tour playing. If she consistantly played on the PGA tour, she'd make one or two cuts here or there, but would never compete for a win. She'd make more money and waste less time sticking to the LPGA and kicking ass on that tour.

Good for her though

This is the first legitimate female to cross over in any sport.......moreso legitimate than Manon Rheume (sp?) in hockey. Annika could definately compete on the PGA, her nerves just got the best of her.

By the way.......this just goes to show how golf is truely not a sport. Not to sound sexist but any physical competition females can't compete with males, its just not physically possible. But Annika could definately be in the top 25 on the PGA.

Props to Annika for giving the PGA a try... I think if the media wouldn't have made such an issue about it, she probably would have made the cut.... I think if she goes for it again, she'll make the cut.

Oh yeah, fuck Vijay Singh.... Pussy was scared he'd get beat by a girl... :laugh: