Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....dumb white folk...

...man...i just had to vent...heard this rich dumb white boy at the gym today trying to talk ghetto...it was horrible...words he used..."styling and profiling...i gots my colors...kicks..."

...they werent even up to date terms...lol...it just pissed me off...wasnt like he was a kid..he was in his mid 20s....oh well....guess i need to be rich to understand...

signed

poor dumb white boy

lmao... ppl who speak like seth greene (in that movie cant hardly wait) absolutely irritate the shit out of me... theres this silverspoon faggot in my office, who thinks hes "down" and hes always speaking in "slang" however he eff's everything up... and then he says yeah see you didnt think i know "IBONICS" effin ibonics... wtf are ibonics???

Originally posted by linabina

its one thing to be ghetto... if u really are ghetto... but when someone fakes it, theyve just proved themselves to be complete degenerates :)

Eggzactly ;)

I live in a fairly diverse area, and do admit to speaking sometimes like that. But i can back it up.

And it's true that the most copied culture-style is from African-American. But that doesn't mean dumb lil white boys and girls have to try and become what they aren't :half:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... ppl who speak like seth greene (in that movie cant hardly wait) absolutely irritate the shit out of me... theres this silverspoon faggot in my office, who thinks hes "down" and hes always speaking in "slang" however he eff's everything up... and then he says yeah see you didnt think i know "IBONICS" effin ibonics... wtf are ibonics???

oh jesus! I have a girlfriend like that, whose from Central Jersey and thinks she's ghetto and says things like "Don't be scurred" (scared) ....and instead of "with you" she always says "witch you"....oh and the absolute worst is "good looks" for saying "thank you" :blank:

i don't understand that either. some of my fellow students speak that way and come from rich families. i never know if it's the slang of todays world or a white boy trying to be ghetto.

in either case, i see they haven't learned anything in terms of their education.

Originally posted by phatman

...man...i just had to vent...heard this rich dumb white boy at the gym today trying to talk ghetto...it was horrible...words he used..."styling and profiling...i gots my colors...kicks..."

...they werent even up to date terms...lol...it just pissed me off...wasnt like he was a kid..he was in his mid 20s....oh well....guess i need to be rich to understand...

signed

poor dumb white boy

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

god damnit..some of "those" white kids r products of their environment..they cant help it...:unhappy:

true, however i know kids from flushing, and they do not speak with an asian accent or slang...

Originally posted by dgmodel

true, however i know kids from flushing, and they do not speak with an asian accent or slang...

true that....but i dont think asian culture has as much influence over youth as hip hop (which can be considred black culture)..also i dont think that kids from Flush had to worry about gettin jacked by the Asian kids..it was a sort of assimilate or die mentality...some kids became what they became to avoid gettin jacked every day to school...i know if i wore fitted jeans and button downs to JHS i would have gotten robbed every day..