Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soulmates

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

is there really someone out there for everyone?

does soulmates have to be someone your attracted to?

or can it be a friedn you love.???

yes there are soulmates, and yes there is everyone for someone... however it doesnt mean youll wind up with them, and sure as hell doesnt mean youre guaranteed a happy life... in the same vein, if youre lucky enough to find this mystical person, you have to work hard as hell on keeping her, because anything thats worth while is hard to maintain, simply because you two click on a personal level or a physical level or any level does not mean you automatically enter this love filled movieesque type life and everything is honkey dorey... i one point in life i felt i was with my soulmate and i was as sure as the sun would rise tomorrow that she and i would be together till the death and etc. well poof... one day the sun didnt rise, simply because of timing, and certain uncontrolable factors in out lives... everything is a variable in dating, and everything is a variable when it comes to relationships... see, and it may not be our soulmates who help us overcome these variables and it may not be our soulmates who are with us in the end as well... but one thing that remains constant is before you start searching for your soul mate, you have to do a lot of soul searching... because if you dont know who you are youll never know who your soulmate is... but my question is, are there more than one soulmate??? can you have two? or if it isnt possibly will you ever be with that person again??? or heres the real kick in the pants, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO your soulmate is???

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes there are soulmates, and yes there is everyone for someone... however it doesnt mean youll wind up with them, and sure as hell doesnt mean youre guaranteed a happy life... in the same vein, if youre lucky enough to find this mystical person, you have to work hard as hell on keeping her, because anything thats worth while is hard to maintain, simply because you two click on a personal level or a physical level or any level does not mean you automatically enter this love filled movieesque type life and everything is honkey dorey... i one point in life i felt i was with my soulmate and i was as sure as the sun would rise tomorrow that she and i would be together till the death and etc. well poof... one day the sun didnt rise, simply because of timing, and certain uncontrolable factors in out lives... everything is a variable in dating, and everything is a variable when it comes to relationships... see, and it may not be our soulmates who help us overcome these variables and it may not be our soulmates who are with us in the end as well... but one thing that remains constant is before you start searching for your soul mate, you have to do a lot of soul searching... because if you dont know who you are youll never know who your soulmate is... but my question is, are there more than one soulmate??? can you have two? or if it isnt possibly will you ever be with that person again??? or heres the real kick in the pants, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO your soulmate is???

i think your my soulmate.

people change every minute of thier lives...

your soulmate 5 minutes ago may not be in 10...

experiences bring us together and tear us apart...

tastes, likes, dislikes, change...

people change...

soulmate = that ONE and ONLY perfect person for you...

souls bound forever...

therefore if your on your second or third or tenth soulmate...

pick a different word for the person your fucking...

i met my soulmate when i was ten...

on no that was the easter bunny...or was it a playboy bunny...

soulmate = bullshit...

love as often as possible...

stop searching for mythical creatures...:D :D :D