Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picotto

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw- good seeing everyone... naughtybabe nice to meet u finally... and djjonstephen, thanks for picking me up like 4 ft in the air lol.. it was good to see u too! :tongue:

sexxyme, i missed ya there.. i kept my eye out for u but i couldnt find u...:(

Man of the night:

Bryan Zentz!!!

set was sooo good....if you didnt come early you missed it, he ended with d-clash and no trainwrecks.

Mauro is never at his best in nyc..his set was blah, 1hr of minimal then it was ok but 6 trainwrecks isnt a good thing....high light of his set had to be monika kruse - wavez(picotto private rmx)

Gabry Fasano was good but his set didnt have any flow and dude didnt even play any of his bootleg remixes...benzoal, gatex or dooms day...but his set got better towards the end so not bad for his second time playing in the states.

Bryan zent was the man....and there were to many guidos in there

next up:

speedy j and mistress @ tronic for 5$ on 5/26

Originally posted by linabina

btw- good seeing everyone... naughtybabe nice to meet u finally... and djjonstephen, thanks for picking me up like 4 ft in the air lol.. it was good to see u too! :tongue:

i think you guys were right in front of me...

and sexxyme was up in the booth for most of the night.

Uninspiring set. His set last night and a few months back doesn't even compare. Seemed like two different DJs altogether. A couple of months back he was ridiculous. Last night he was OKAY, but not great. Too bad. I was really amped for this.

Sorry babe, but most of the night I was in the booth with my friend..I couldn't really find anyone, so I gave up looking...

BUT...

It was good seeing everyone who I havent seen in a LONG time ;)

:kiss2:

my bad.....I thought you wanted to get a good look at Dr. Mauro

:)

I was too bent to concentrate on the set. I thought it was a little off but I had fun nonetheless. Also, big ups to origskeemer who came out of hiding to drag me outside for little breaks every hour to hit 22s in front of the bodega......mad gangsta. Nice seein some old heads out tonight, you all know who you are.......always a pleasure.

Now I gotta rest up for tonight

Originally posted by djjonstephen

my bad.....I thought you wanted to get a good look at Dr. Mauro

:)

I was too bent to concentrate on the set. I thought it was a little off but I had fun nonetheless. Also, big ups to origskeemer who came out of hiding to drag me outside for little breaks every hour to hit 22s in front of the bodega......mad gangsta. Nice seein some old heads out tonight, you all know who you are.......always a pleasure.

Now I gotta rest up for tonight

haha :singin:"Y'all know whoooooooo, keepin it gangsta." I had fun as well. I thought it was a pretty good set (minus the trainwrecks). I was so bent:eek: Nice meetin everyone and chillin wit heads I havent seen in a while.

honorable mention

Djjonstephen

Ghooooooooooooost

Nautybaby

Solbeam

and some big ass dude:confused:

to everyone else I met or was introduced to I'm sorry if I forgot cause I met a lot of heads last night.

Originally posted by origskeemr

haha :singin:"Y'all know whoooooooo, keepin it gangsta." I had fun as well. I thought it was a pretty good set (minus the trainwrecks). I was so bent:eek: Nice meetin everyone and chillin wit heads I havent seen in a while.

honorable mention

Djjonstephen

Ghooooooooooooost

Nautybaby

Solbeam

and some big ass dude:confused:

to everyone else I met or was introduced to I'm sorry if I forgot cause I met a lot of heads last night.

that was my boy Chuck.....his first time at a "techno" club

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hi :)

hello:D you were to easy to spot lol... Sorry I walked up and said your CP name (I hate that) but I didnt know your name.:( Anyway it was nice seeing you last night, next time maybe we can chill and talk;)

i got there at 1am, zentz was destroying the place, but there was no crowd at all. by 2am place was decently packed and mauro came on. his first or second record was skipping all over the place... He dropped Frank Biazzi - Turbulence and the place went beserk. Mauro was good, but seemed different the the other 4 times I've heard him. around 5:45am I noticed that the music was so much better and it was a non-stop assault of filthy hard techno,,, then I looked in the booth and it wasn't picotto. Fasano DESTROYED the place Played Tiesto - Obessession(Biazzi), Steet Carnival, Sunshine(carl cox mix) and a mess over other stuff I had no clue about. I left around 6:45 cause I was just beat up beyond recognition.

To me: 1. Fasano 2. Zentz 3. Picotto for the night.