Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picotto

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

hello:D you were to easy to spot lol... Sorry I walked up and said your CP name (I hate that) but I didnt know your name.:( Anyway it was nice seeing you last night, next time maybe we can chill and talk;)

nice meeting you as well :)

i just thought is was so funny when you said you have the same jersey i was wearing....considering the fact that it was the Women's Fox Pink & Purple jersey...hehehehe

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

nice meeting you as well :)

i just thought is was so funny when you said you have the same jersey i was wearing....considering the fact that it was the Women's Fox Pink & Purple jersey...hehehehe

lmfao :laugh: I was so drunk... I couldnt see the colors... wow that sounds bad Pink & Purple:laugh:

Mauro was a bit off from his usual...

But the real TECHNO party begins Sat June 7th with Jeff Mills and mi familia, FUNCTION closing out the night.....im gonna save my dancing crazyness and happy feet until then.

Also a pleasure of seeing some old heads as well as receiving numerous squishy boobie hugs throughout the night.

Originally posted by highmay

yo picotto was good...not oh-my-fucking-god amazing...pretty good tracks here and there...great crowd except for the homophobic insecure guido morons...

leave ghhhoooost out of this

btw......nice seein you out bro, some things never change:)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

leave ghhhoooost out of this

btw......nice seein you out bro, some things never change:)

:D likewise my friend...who was your bitch that hung around you for most of the night...baldheaded one, not ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhost....

I got there at 2:15 and missed the openeing so im dissappointed now to hear that he was so good.. I thought Picotto was great .. he had me rockin out all night long and wore me out.. but after i got home i realized it was kinda just a boring set by him.. last time he was much better.. a few tracks that were great and i liked the clocks remix, i just picked it up from the record store tuesday and he played it so i thought that was pretty hot.. it was the same mix that PVD played if im not mistaken but everyhing else was just too repetitive.. slammin bassline all night and same build ups one after another..i guess that is techno tho.. the tag teamin was pretty hot wit Gabry.. and when he took over it was great.. sunshine (carl cox mix) was hot.. i got the track but didnt know that it would sound that great courtesy of the phazon.. i liek the scumfrog mix better personally, but all in all a great night.. tonight is gonna be good too.. DT and S&P.. cant wait.. place is gonan be packed tonight

Gabry sucked IMO

Mauro was the man.. Loved his remix of Clocks... I don't care if this track has been played.. I can't get enough of it. I know the wrecks weren't his fault so I don't really care.. The set had amazing flow and I was rawked out.

I will give Gabry one thing.. He did play Street Carnival. Past that I was bored and left.

what was that one song picotto played somewhere between 4-5am that like the whole fuckin crowd cheered and shit and it had a very trancy buildup?

Forgive my ignorance...but i been out of the loop with trance lately and more into my techno.....(and no picotto is NOT PURE TECHNO he is Tech-trance...pure techno is Jeff Mills..surgeon...james ruskin....regis...the list goes on)

MAURO IS THE FUCKING MAN....

I had the best time last night.... :)

Linabina it was very nice to meet you..

Josh.. The gay dance, will go down in history LOL... You are too funny.. I hope we see you again :kiss2:

Jon.. You Deer Fucker!! HAHAHAHA

"The big Guy" a.k.a Chuck.. Kept lifting me up the WHOLE damn night.. One funny man.. better come out more often.

My 2 hunny bunnies... Serg and Mars... Dudes last night was great, I couldn't stop laughing and dancing... Cant wait to do it again.

Quoth.. You better not hurt nobody.. "shake it but dont break it" ;)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Josh.. The gay dance, will go down in history LOL... You are too funny.. I hope we see you again :kiss2:

lol anytime hun, anytime;) :heart: I was so drunk I forgot about that, but I didnt forget you showing me the juice-head shuffle!!!

lol anytime hun, anytime;) :heart: I was so drunk I forgot about that, but I didnt forget you showing me the juice-head shuffle!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Figures you wouldn't remember half of the night with all of them bodega runs...

Do you remember Big Gay freaking the pole? :laugh: :laugh:

My stomach hurts from laughing so much....

Originally posted by naughtybabe

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Figures you wouldn't remember half of the night with all of them bodega runs...

Do you remember Big Gay freaking the pole? :laugh: :laugh:

My stomach hurts from laughing so much....

Yeh I thought you guys were laughing at me until you told me... you prob were laughing at me :unhappy:

Yeh I thought you guys were laughing at me until you told me... you prob were laughing at me :unhappy:

We weren't laughing at you... well except for when you started to dance with your boy cause that was funny.

Ohh yea Josh whats your last name?? :D:laugh: