Lisa Lashes

Yoji Biomehanika

Tom Harding

JP

Sebastain Legar

Behrouz

Deep Dish

Sterac Electronics (live)

there are more but i don't feel like typing them... you get the idea.

August 2, Spaarnwoude rec area.

happy trails :)

well take a look at the "Sonne Mond Sterne Festival" Line-up!!!

DJs:

Sven Väth, Timo Maas, DJ Rush, Chris Liebing, Monika Kruse, Gayle San, Miss Kittin, Pascal F.E.O.S., Richie Hawtin, Westbam, Bad Boy Bill, Tonka, Ellen Allien, Tyree Cooper, Roman Flügel, M.A.N.D.Y., Hans Nieswandt, Ramin aka Honululu King, Stefan Küchenmeister, Matthias Tanzmann, Gunjah, Djoker Daan, Marcelectric, Wighnomy Brothers, Markus Welby, Rec de Weirl, Auto.Matic.Dj Team, Base, Efect, Thyrell, Le Tompe, Topmodel, Lars Christian Müller, Kay Paul, Milk, Plasma, Derrick Porter, Matze, Krause Duo Nr.2, Monostereo DJ Team, Tune, Le Manta, Mathias Kaden, Marcho, Foch, Schotter, Echolot, Andreas Feinleger, Flip, Ronny Steltner, Electric Sun Drum'n'Bass LTJ Bukem feat. MC Conrad, Miguel Ayala & Chopper, Dead Metropolis feat. Racoon & Angeldust, Real, Apo 33, Maina, Contravibe, Ryan

Moonbootica, Ricardo Villalobos, Tobi Neumann, Housemeister, Jaxon, Ironebase, Green, Sog, White Horse, Lame, Gkone, Ron Tom, ZET, Deph, Tobias Boon, Mixmaster Andrew, DJ Enny One, Al-Ex, Al, Mistaregg, Ron Tom, Miss Kytha, Cortex Delay, Dan Catric, Ice, Djane Bux, Sir Henry, K/Sol, Dj Stuc & Selecta Cantus, Phono, DJ Ingo Krämer, Revoluton Drum’n’BassBassface Sascha, Kabuki, Phoneheads feat. Vocals by Nina, Glacius & Ronin, Metro, Greenman aka tgm, MC Santana, MC Glacius, MC Ronin

Band/Live Acts:

Bands/Live Acts Kosheen, Junkie XL, Console, Metro Area, Johannes Heil, t.raumschmiere, Hanson & Schrempf, Dapayk

Moloko, Gus Gus, Elektrochemie LK feat. Caitlin Devlin, 2raumwohnung, International Pony, Egoexpress, Technasia, Märtini Brös., Autotune, Justus Köhncke & Band, Phantom/Ghost, Mense Reents, Sergej Auto, Telemen, Metaboman, Fuzzel

I cant WAITTT!!!!!

Originally posted by roha3000

When was the last time Monika Kruse came to NY? Better yet, when is the next time she is coming. I really want hear her live.

she hasnt been to nyc or the states, i think she has only been to MTL in north america....but what would be a good venue for her? not many know of her, but she is just great

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

we dont get festivals here very often

Dancevalley is being held in Amsterdam

i love the dutch:rock:

too bad dancevalley doesnt come here... I enjoyed them when they came to Opium at WMC, just the system was kept low...

ok, none of that helps. Does that mean there aren't going to be any festivals on the east coast this summer? Not necesarily dance valley but anything good? no rave shyt, I want to go to a trance and house festival. if you got any good info, do tell. thanx:hat:

The funny thing is that I have a flyer from the mid 90's I think 1996 where she played in NYC. I didnt go but I have the flyer for it. I wish Victor would get her to come over here. A night at tronic witl Monkia Kruse, DJ Rush and Chris Liebing now that would be something. I seen DJ Rush back at Fantasia II (Randalls Island) all I can say is WoW.

Originally posted by roha3000

When was the last time Monika Kruse came to NY? Better yet, when is the next time she is coming. I really want hear her live.

Originally posted by dialectics

Has been announced.... in no particular order:

Sister Bliss

Junkie XL (live PA)

Bad Boy Bill

Marco V

Johan Gielen

Tiesto

Monika Kruse

Derrick May

Kevin Saunderson

Secret Cinema (live)

Jack de Marseills (sp)

Carl Cox

Michel de Hey (heij?)

Sasha

Digweed

Hybrid (live)

Chris Fortier

Jonathan Lisle

Sander Kleinenberg

James Zabiela

Don Diablo

Jean

Jurgen

Roni Size

Erick E

Dimitri from Amsterdam

Lucien Foort

Dave Randall

Derb vs. Scot Project

Andy Farley

Lisa Lashes

Yoji Biomehanika

Tom Harding

JP

Sebastain Legar

Behrouz

Deep Dish

where is this? exact address

Originally posted by Taub

she hasnt been to nyc or the states, i think she has only been to MTL in north america....but what would be a good venue for her? not many know of her, but she is just great

I think she has played at Tronic Treatment. I could be wrong.

Has been announced.... in no particular order:

Sister Bliss

Junkie XL (live PA)

Bad Boy Bill

Marco V

Johan Gielen

Tiesto

Monika Kruse

Derrick May

Kevin Saunderson

Secret Cinema (live)

Jack de Marseills (sp)

Carl Cox

Michel de Hey (heij?)

Sasha

Digweed

Hybrid (live)

Chris Fortier

Jonathan Lisle

Sander Kleinenberg

James Zabiela

Don Diablo

Jean

Jurgen

Roni Size

Erick E

Dimitri from Amsterdam

Lucien Foort

Dave Randall

Derb vs. Scot Project

Andy Farley

Lisa Lashes

Yoji Biomehanika

Tom Harding

JP

Sebastain Legar

Behrouz

Deep Dish

and where does this beautiful event take place?

Originally posted by copahc

I want to go.... sigh :(

not too late... its never too late if you care enough.

we're planning a trip from july 31 - aug 4. if my job situation stays as it is, i'll spend a few days in eindhoven and then off to either paris, ibiza or italy.

if you're planning a trip for the party, i recommend flying into london for GKGG (http://www.godskitchen.com - there are shuttles from london to the party) and then heading up to amsterdam sometime that week and staying through the weekend. unfortunately i can't get that week off of work, so i won't be doing that this year. last year it was GKGG and london, dancevalley and amsterdam, and then ibiza.

for those that care, usually the first weekend in august is also pride parade in amsterdam, so it is a good time to go for g&l.

peaz,

rob

not too late... its never too late if you care enough.

we're planning a trip from july 31 - aug 4. if my job situation stays as it is, i'll spend a few days in eindhoven and then off to either paris, ibiza or italy.

if you're planning a trip for the party, i recommend flying into london for GKGG (http://www.godskitchen.com - there are shuttles from london to the party) and then heading up to amsterdam sometime that week and staying through the weekend. unfortunately i can't get that week off of work, so i won't be doing that this year. last year it was GKGG and london, dancevalley and amsterdam, and then ibiza.

for those that care, usually the first weekend in august is also pride parade in amsterdam, so it is a good time to go for g&l.

peaz,

rob

I wish… I’m already going to miami for a week at the end of August, so I don’t think I can afford Europe too. Maybe next summer. I already decided I’m going to do everything I can to get to Ibiza next summer :)