Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sonar Music Festival

arrakis

Yeah; it's awesome... and not nearly as much industry hype as during the WMC.

Barcelona's the best city for house in the world; period!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Originally posted by arrakis:

Yeah; it's awesome... and not nearly as much industry hype as during the WMC.

Barcelona's the best city for house in the world; period!

yeah i have some friends that have gone. said it was great. and yes i heard that the house muz. was out of control there.

yo...where ya been man? haven't seen u around the board these days.

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Lor> Finally made it out of the house? tongue.gif

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Girls, we have been trying to plan a trip to Ibiza for about a year and a half now. We never seem to come up with the 2-3k we figure we'll need to spend a decent week there (if you know what I mean). We're working on it, though. C was thinking about organizing a tour and maybe getting a group discount rate. Anybody have any ideas on that? cwm35.gif

I wanna go! cwm17.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Originally posted by bbflux:

C was thinking about organizing a tour and maybe getting a group discount rate. Anybody have any ideas on that? cwm35.gif

hey b> some people frm the ny board planned a trip there and got a GREAT group discount rate. i can ask her who they went through and all that fun stuff. its just hard to get people to really confirm; ie deposit... ya know? i'll ask around and who knows, there is always next year??? smile.gif

Ibiza and Barcelona ain't expensive; figure prices there (if the exchange rate doesn't change much) are roughly 70% (at most) of what they are in South FL... just try to avoid spending too much on the airfare and you're golden.

------------------

Food and lodging aren't too bad. Only negative is that cover on a regular night at, say, Pacha is around $50 dollars. JUST THE COVER. I here that most of the clubs are that expensive to get into. Soooo, it's the partying that's expensive. As far as lodging goes. . .I had a friend who had secured a villa with 4 or 5 bedrooms for $275/wk. I could live with that!

I know a travel company from NYC that offers packages at $1300 for everything from miami. i wanted to do it this summer but since i planned on going by myself it would be more expensive. any interested? if we get atleast four we can get this rate. i really want to take this trip next summer, and the sooner we plan the better rates we get. it also includes some club passes.

pm me if you have the same plan

alma

Archived