Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Thank You From Space 34 & Big Thanks to the junkies..

biznation00

Well it's early Monday morn' & the Space 34 memorial weekend festivities are comin' to a close. After a BIG BIG weekend @ 34 I just wanna Thank everyone on behalf of the Space 34 team for joinin' us in creatin' new & memorable pages to the continuance of Space 34's Chapter 1 (Year 1).

Very Special Thanks goes out to www.cooljunkie.com for helpin' host this past Friday's Terrace party, but most of all for being in attendance throughout the entire weekend showin' us luv. Dan (aka Pod) Nick, Rob, Sarah, Michael Louis & co. we Thank you.

Aside from that, I got to once again hang w/ many of you including Danny, James, Andrew, Tony, Marco, Carla, Abe (you guys represent CP in tru fashion & are all about the tunes ;) ), we're grateful in seein' you smile @ Space 34. Thanks for the luv. Keep dancin'...

Top notch tunes were cranked out all weekend long by Oscar, Roland, Rad, Nelson D, Jimmy T, Kurtis Patrick, Michael Louis, Patrick Oliver, Gabby Fain & Cue, & of course Deep Dish.

lastly, good meetin' Spacejunkie (thanks 4 bein' a trooper). ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone, twas a looong weekend... :)

check Friday's Terrace review on cooljunkie (see link b-low)

http://www.cooljunkie.com/clubs_full.html

Yeah it was a blast for sure. Security must've thought I curled up with my camera in an air duct somewhere and slept at the building, I was there so much!

Good alternative as such for the weekend.

wOoT .. had a blast. Oscar manhandled the patio on sunday morning (BIG UP's). Roland opened up in true fashion and Deep Dish were good like always.

thanks for the love. :tongue:

btw, stay tuned for my "Where are they Now?" series featuring EX-Miami Heat Center Rony Seikaly. :D

Biz it was good meeting you too...

What a Saturday nite @ Space... DD ripped the main room, ROLY was off the chain as usual & Oscar what can I say about him that hasn't been said already... He can rock any room, anywhere, anytime!!! Can't wait for Tiesto on Friday....:D;)

biz, i had a great time this weekend @ space34. dj roland was amazing. he played the timo maas track "unite" that i love so much amongst other goodies. when i go a while without hearing rolly i appreciate his music and mixing even more. i can't wait until his cd comes out. 2 weeks i think. hard to believe that's it's been almost one year last summer when i truely discovered rolly's sound. fantastic. biz, as always thank you for another great party.

oh, by the way ronny siekaly looked mad fu*ked up in the vip area. but it was good to see him supporting.

Great weekend Biz - I can't remember the last time I spent 2 consecutive nights in a club, but Space felt like home this weekend.

Special big mention goes out to Roland - I only get to hear him once in a while, but every time he keeps getting better. The Friday night main room set was inch perfect.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Had a blast on friday as well, but I have a quick question. If Tiesto is spinning on May 30th, will there still be a terrace party with all the locals, Cue and Gabby again? What will be the line up?

Thanks for all the kind words guys, the past few weekends have been kick @ss @ 34. Seems like the peepz & the residents have found their niche. Now if we can only smooth out the minor customer service details we should be smooth salin'.

Jackie,

about the terrace- workin' on that... I'll keep you posted. ;)

A little late but ... literally "lived" at Space this past weekend ... it seems sooooo long ago I spent both nites there ... :D

One thing I will say ... for the second Saturday in a row Roly played the best set I've ever heard him ... :eek: big ups to him ... track selection was on the money .... Roly has got a hand of that terrace as if it was built for him ... and OG followed only to finish the soles on my sneakers ... :mad::D

DD ... what can I say ... I've seen them so many times now ... and they are ALWAYS on spot ... at 4 am Sharam dropped a BOMB with an amazing built-up ... bam! ... never saw such an explosion on the main floor at 34 like that one ... :D

Thanx Biz for the hospitality ... we indeed felt at HOME ... :hat: