Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody want to buy franck muller watch ?

the thing is my dad went to the place and bought it.

its real.i went online to look for price.thats why i thought i was 170.this shit aint fake.im not poor.if u want to buy it then we could go to franck muller together and see if its real.or i could bring a paper or something from franck muller saying that its real.

i never went to franck muller to look for price,thats why i thought it was 170.since i saw it on website

hahahahahaha

paylesswatches.com??? HAHAHAHAHA

you might as well open up a little stand on Canal Street

Mullers start at around 4k actually, but the nice ones go to 10k and way above

theres likke 10 fake ones on the website and theyre all going for like 170 bucks. i hope nobody on this website is stupid enough to fall for this one.

oh and the 170 is way too much for those fakes. you cang t em for much cheaper. although, i hope people have enough class not to bu the fake shit.

Originally posted by weed247

its real.i went online to look for price.thats why i thought i was 170.this shit aint fake.im not poor.if u want to buy it then we could go to franck muller together and see if its real.or i could bring a paper or something from franck muller saying that its real.

i never went to franck muller to look for price,thats why i thought it was 170.since i saw it on website

THE NEW ASSHOLE OF THE BOARD

its fake Chief, stop selling watches and do something better with yourself

peace

jonathan

he says he drives an X5...and was talkin about buying a fuckin ferrari as soon as he got his license (but his parents said no)....and now is offering a watch for 1/20th of its sale price...

theres 2 possibilities....

either he's a fuckin complete liar...

or maybe he isnt..and he's really daddys lil boy...and prolly has a coke habit he's tryin to support by selling the watch....

if its the latter of the two...YO SON I GOT SOME MAGIC BEANS TO SELL YA! MAD GOOD! CHEAP TOO

alright buddy.. i think this is real funny.. and all these guys laughin at ya have a rite to do so cuz u are either really stupid or just really stupid.. if u wanna check on the price of some watches go to worldofwatches.com to get a clue.. those payless shit is excatly what u are gettin.. a fake watch and no ice.. maybe u can play some fools on another site but this jeweler says that u should be exiled from the board for sayin that shit.. cmon man.. for real.. u think anyone will really be dumb enough to buy that shit from ya.. i can get u those watches all day long for $125.. fake watches.. what a shady thing to try and do on here.. im done i with u..

Hi?

do you want to buy my franck muller watch ??

its real franck muller.

100 doller

it goes for like 170.

i want to sell it because i badly need money.

http://www.paylesswatches.com/franck_muller.htm

consquistador sc

You dumb fuck. Your pops probably bought the watch you own off off www.paylesswatchess.com. That website specializes in-now say it along with me-REPLICA WATCHES. Your watch is in no way shape or form a real thing.

Get a clue before you post.

Taken from payless watches.com

All watches you find on this web site are only replicas. They are not in anyway related, endorsed or affiliated to the original manufacturers of the names mentioned throughout this web site. Although our replica watches look, feel and weigh extremely similar to the original, they are not meant to be represented as the original. Our watches do not contain the original parts and are in no way related to the original manufacturers. We encourage everyone to purchase an authentic brand watch if they are able to afford it, as we do not want to be liable for unfair Competition.