Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC Reviews?

Saeed and Palash were off the hook. Slow build up but at peak time they were on fire! Palash had the better set of the two IMO. S&P had the whole crowd rockin out!

Danny followed up S&P with the illest fucking set. He started out with the dark nasty beats and kept it that way throughout most his whole set. He played more tribal than I've heard from him in a while.

Of the two sets, Danny's set won hands down. Place cleared out somewhat early, but regardless, overall the vibe was just sick and surprisingly it was a great crowd!

i havent been out in a while...so i was totally amped to go out...saeed & palash were pretty good..i've never heard them spin before...and i thought they did a good job...danny came on waaaay too late...he started spinning like round 6:30...so i only got to hear a few hours of his set, i broke out round 9:30...but he definitely held it down.....other than some of the rude people...it was a great nite

-i was bumped into about 50 times and only heard a handful of excuse me's

-and everyone was trying way too hard too look like they werent having any fun...when did smiling fall out of fashion??

i flashed a few smiles at people that were staring in my direction, and i swear they looked at me like i was from another planet

other than that.... a siiick nite

thought it was a pretty amazing night.. it was packed out, with not alot of familiar faces because everyone was elsewhere, but nevertheless a good crowd.. saeed and palash were great, a little mellow for my taste but then Danny came on and tore the roof off the place, banged it out and was hard pretty much all night..glad it was a good night, i didn't feel like i missed anything going on in the hamptons:cool:

Thought there would be alot more posts bout this....Well heres mine....

Got there around 4ish and Saeed & Palash were bangin some pretty good tunes walked around a few times, talked to some girls, then DT's intro came on and the night began....place was packed and alot of good lookin', out going girls ;) Anyway, DT came on and was like WoW S & P's set was a good one gunna be a hard one to compete with but Im'a do the best I can, I knew I was in for a good night....played a lotta sick tribal tracks cant even remember half of the ones I wanted ID's for,but played the most ive heard from him in a while, started to slow down then just blew me up and gave me my second wind around 8 when he dropped So Gone...Danced my ass off for about another hour or so watchin him screw around in the booth with that big flaslight or whatever shining it around and spinnin and then gave me my last bit of energy which would take me to 10am when I heard "Ladies with an attitude, fellas if your in the mood, dont just stand there lets get to it" He played the acapella for mad long it was hott then he drooped it for a like 10 mins....Came on the mic about 930ish and played his own mix of I forget what song but it was a f*ckin hottttt trackkk!!!! He was like this is my mix, the shit is not on the internet so dont even try and download it when you go home, it's exclusive shit so screw all your music stealers, then ripped it....left around 10 only to walk out into a world of shitty weather,...Besides the weather, the night was one of the best ive ever had there, the man is a god he always seems to amaze me....DT for president!!!!

Originally posted by househead24

Came on the mic about 930ish and played his own mix of I forget what song but it was a f*ckin hottttt trackkk!!!! He was like this is my mix, the shit is not on the internet so dont even try and download it when you go home, it's exclusive shit so screw all your music stealers, then ripped it

Holy Shit! That track was OFF THE WALL. :eek:

Originally posted by Drunk

Holy Shit! That track was OFF THE WALL. :eek:

HAHA i know man I hardly even danced to it I was just listening to it in amazement, I dont even remember the name he was just like this is my mix no one's gettin' this shit lol what a clown....

Also glad to hear him say he's stayin here for the summer....

Words can't describe how good DT was last night. He brought his A-Game for sure. One of the best nights I've had there in a long time. Saeed and Palash ripped it as well. I did think their set was a little mellow at times, but they did turn it up toward theend of their set. I ended up paying 40 bucks at the door because I showed up late without a flyer, but it was worth every penny. one forgotten man that deserves some props, the man behind the lights, ARIEL put on a performance. Timing was perfect and he helped shape the evil atmosphere DT and S&P created. :devil:

I <3 DT

alright.. here goes.. walk in that place at about 1:30 to hear saeed and palash rippin the bongo tek, sick track.. it just crazzier after that... arc was comfortable till about 2-3 then it started to get crowded.. the most beautiful hunnies were out and about gettin there shake on havin a blast.. crowd was crazzy.. met lots of cool peeps but not mentionin any names.. and most of the reg crew was home cuz they are punks.. best track i heard all night for the time i was there had to be the new timo maas promo.. that track sounded great on the phazon.. DT came on then took a lil break.. special guest dj was behrouz who held it down for a while.. slammin.. and then DT came back on.. ripped it for a bit and played some old school tracks.. the sirens were mad annoying after a while.. lol.. DT with his flashlight was too funny.. before i knew it, it was 7am and it was time to break out.. not cause it was boring or anthying cuz the atmosphere was great but it seemed as if it was on that path for me and my crew, we must have hit the climax and then had nowhere else to go, so before regrettin goin out we played it safe and bounced, and dont get all bent out of shape by me sayin that cuz i know all u die hard DT fans think he was awesome last night but he was only really good, S&P killed it all night long.. anyways i was beat from seein Picotto the night before.. mad props to everyone who stayed later than me and possibly closed it out.. much love and see ya at howells if u are gonna be there.. peace :)

Originally posted by technicfreek

alright.. here goes.. walk in that place at about 1:30 to hear saeed and palash rippin the bongo tek, sick track.. it just crazzier after that... arc was comfortable till about 2-3 then it started to get crowded.. the most beautiful hunnies were out and about gettin there shake on havin a blast.. crowd was crazzy.. met lots of cool peeps but not mentionin any names.. and most of the reg crew was home cuz they are punks.. best track i heard all night for the time i was there had to be the new timo maas promo.. that track sounded great on the phazon.. DT came on then took a lil break.. special guest dj was behrouz who held it down for a while.. slammin.. and then DT came back on.. ripped it for a bit and played some old school tracks.. the sirens were mad annoying after a while.. lol.. DT with his flashlight was too funny.. before i knew it, it was 7am and it was time to break out.. not cause it was boring or anthying cuz the atmosphere was great but it seemed as if it was on that path for me and my crew, we must have hit the climax and then had nowhere else to go, so before regrettin goin out we played it safe and bounced, and dont get all bent out of shape by me sayin that cuz i know all u die hard DT fans think he was awesome last night but he was only really good, S&P killed it all night long.. anyways i was beat from seein Picotto the night before.. mad props to everyone who stayed later than me and possibly closed it out.. much love and see ya at howells if u are gonna be there.. peace :)

hiya :kiss2:

Originally posted by househead24

Came on the mic about 930ish and played his own mix of I forget what song but it was a f*ckin hottttt trackkk!!!! He was like this is my mix, the shit is not on the internet so dont even try and download it when you go home, it's exclusive shit so screw all your music stealers, then ripped it....

Well he Mentioned two trax one which he was saying that theres one going around thats a bootleg and he's the only one who had it which was Octave One - Blackwater that Danny did in Edit to, and he also mentioned his new track that he just did called

"Dibiza"....Danny def thru it down with all the tribal had a good time.

i arrived around 1230ish and saw many people standing an an opening on dancefloor nobody was really dancing, but it was crowded for that time. SO me and my friends were lke lright lets start it off, then like a few couples beat us o it,lol. Anyhow, s/p were hot well started slowly then build it i remember thinkin wow danny must have some killer shit in his bag to beat this set. And when 6am came danny went crazy with hard beats nothing but beats for a while, TRIBAL RULES BABY I LOVE IT. Al i know is that by 930am i was COOKED i couldnt move anymore, so i stood around till about 1130 then went home with a great smile casue danny and s/p were great. Anybody who likes HOUSE MUSIC shouldve shown up to this set it was amazing. Yet again i am reminded whytome DANNY is the best dj around. Funniest thing was seeing danny co cray with the flashlights along with s/p.

ARC/Vinyl is in the city. It is downtown by the Holland Tunnel, the address is 3 Hubert St. Three blocks below Canal St. Danny Tenaglia is there almost every Friday. On Sat. they always have good talent coming in to play. Go to www.arcspace.net for the lineups. Cover is usually $20- $25, it is 18+ with ID there is no liquor there but there are plenty of bars around it to get your drink on. They usually open at 12 am there is no reason to dress up, If you go prepare yourself to DANCE

Originally posted by vixengirly

is this Arc in the city???? i heard awesome reviews about it...could some one post the age, cover charge, music...good nights?? etc...much appreciated me and my girls need a new chill spot;)