Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u think dj's do drugs...

Originally posted by ou812

I KNOW they do drugs.

Come of them don't. But then again, you start to wonder, how can they spin for so many hours and not have any kind of drugs in 'em.... music is their drug? :rolleyes:

Some do---Some dont

I know of one the DEFINATELY does and I know of one that may have in the past.....but doest NOT anymore.

It all depends on your lifestyle and how you choose to focus on your job 100% in that "industry"

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

why should DJ's be any different from anyone else???

Every DJ I've ever know known smoked pot at the very least... and most of em did blow.... Its no Secret

the question was: do you think dj's do drugs when they spin?, yea dj's are people just like you and me, but do they take something while they're spinning?

Originally posted by ou812

Well if he's been playing real good for a while then all of a sudden throws down a few trainwrecks outta nowhere..............now you know why, cause his shit's either kickin' in or wearing off.

haha so thats why!

I personally know of three .... very noteworhy Dj's ... won't metion any names but one is sometimes considered the father of rave culture in the US.. and the other two are part of the current producer/dj wave of so called "celebrity DJ's" who regularly get "deliveries of materials" on a regular basis to the booth...

i feel really bad judging all the djs and classfing them as drug users but since u asked my opinion i would say yes i think the majority does. i am sure though that there are a few that dont and get that "natural" high from the music, the music is their drug but look at what they do, jp,teneglia etc have marathon sets people do get tired even if they slept the whole day so they would be more inclined to get a little help. just my 2 cents

I have heard stories of DJ's in europe playing for no money, their payment was a "drug buffet " for the night .

:dj: ..................hey you, get me those records and makes me a few lines !

I find it hard to believe that a DJ will not be tempted to do Drugs , especially since they are surrounded in the Clubbing Scene for practically the whole year .

simple equation:

temptation + tired from grueling schedule = drug consumption

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Junior Vasquez LOVES his 'tina'. He spun for 22 - 23 hours this past NYE at Exit...

wow 23 hours that is disturbing

hehe i remember there is a song with this girl saying: The DJ needs to take pills to stay awake and play for seven days......

its a nice song but old i think