Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge's sound system

i could not get over how load and clear that fucker was. rydell was definitely doing his thing on sunday night. had so much fun, and the energy was insance on that dance floor with that circle that was going on ALL night long. Reminded me of old school SF when the vibe and circles was just absolutely pumping in there all night long. loved how rydell mixed a few classics with tons of new shit. most fun i had was sunday hands down out of the whole weekend.

Originally posted by laurie619

I was having SF flashback the whole night. . .and now with that Sound System. . .Oh my gooodness. . .It was great. . .hey Chef Boyardee stop reading and start posting. . .:laugh: :laugh:

lmaoooo hahaha i forgot about the chef boyardee. yo chef go wiggle yo azz ova to the stove and boil them dogs, lol!!!!!!

How about when he dropped White Rabbits. . .and stomper went wild on the box thing. . .:laugh: :laugh:

I cant wait for sat. . waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo. . .

>>LAURIE DOES HAPPY DANCE <<

he was still in stomper mode going about 90+ mph when the beat stopped during rabbits. hope he doesn't bust the speaker cabinets haha

Originally posted by Jsen7

lmaoooo hahaha i forgot about the chef boyardee. yo chef go wiggle yo azz ova to the stove and boil them dogs, lol!!!!!!

HE HE HE how about the "Pink Pussy" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Who stated that one. . it had to be the stomper :D

he was still in stomper mode going about 90+ mph when the beat stopped during rabbits. hope he doesn't bust the speaker cabinets haha

Chef in the hoooouuuusee......yo merge's system was so ridiculous, i had to stop drinking because he kept shakin the piss out of me. I talk to rydell on mon and he said that system never even went above half.

How about when he dropped White Rabbits. . .and stomper went wild on the box thing. . .:laugh: :laugh:

I cant wait for sat. . waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo. . .

>>LAURIE DOES HAPPY DANCE <<

I just bought stomper some ankle braces......lol

hahahaa

Is that where those extra beats came from

The chef wants those ribs.....because those be the best damn rib's you eva ate!!!!! fuck......fuck.....fuckkkk

DEWANA is here..........and yes I have two kids and one in the oven......this thread just made a little pee pee come out. need to change my panties........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am going to need depends if you people keep acting like this out. Damn who let the dogs out.

"SO YOU WENT TO SEASIDE".......yeah rode my BIKE down there

oh and can you super size my ASS

Hollllaaaaaa

Originally posted by tizzah508

DEWANA is here..........and yes I have two kids and one in the oven......this thread just made a little pee pee come out. need to change my panties........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am going to need depends if you people keep acting like this out. Damn who let the dogs out.

"SO YOU WENT TO SEASIDE".......yeah rode my BIKE down there

oh and can you super size my ASS

Hollllaaaaaa

Well well if it aint DeWAnna and her 10 kidz....i might have to bring my pace maker and pair of huggies myself if i hung with you guys this weekend..... make sure stomper gets the ankle braces i sent him because the chef needs those extra beats coming off the speaker at merge......

FUCK....FUCk....fuck.......