Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge's sound system

Haha

How true Hands down the best sounds sytem any one has ever heard.

Jim Heinz was at Merge all night sunday raving about Richie and the sound system.

Petey K and crew put alot of time and invested a lot of money to get it to the point where it is and it is seriously rediculous.

Glad to see people noticed and enjoyed it.

Its gonna be one hell of a summer.

from what i've heard they got a JBL system in there now.

JBL makes teh actual speaker components that go into the phazon installed systems (Phazon is a company that installs systems - not a company that makes the shit btw) that everyoen raves about.

maybe now ppl will realise that all you need is the right sound engineeer and some good gear to make a place sound redic - not a shitload of money paid to say you have a 'phazon istalled system'

props to the merge crew for doing their homework!

Originally posted by kostaP

Everyone was. He was on the dancefloor and when he was by the bar he was jammin as well.

exactly, especially when richie tore up Jim and Diva's Work This with his jackie nova bonus beats.

Originally posted by speshlj

good meeting you at surf mike, i guess i missed you at Merge somehow. i was hopping back and forth between merge and xs.

no doubt kid! i didnt make it there sunday but I will be there all summer rockin to that system and rydell droppin bangers! I seriously need to clone myself for summer 2003...good luck with classes

Mike

thanks. that's why i went out this weekend, b/c i figure i got one week until school starts again. i'm so hurting from this weekend. for years i always felt i could defy my age, but i'm realizing i'm 31.

i had a blast everywhere i went, though surf and tempts were too fucking packed. johnny vicious suprised me at XS, playing a lot of dark progressive (which I don't normally feel), some nice vocals too. I was totally feeling his shit, not to mention he's mad cool.

Originally posted by marktooch

i second that...fuckin unbelievable...may be the best system i have ever heard...crisp, clear, full...if u dont believe me or think im bullshitting go hear for yourself...the system could make a lullaby sound ridiculous!!!

I'll Co-Sign That !!!!!!!!!!!!

Merge..has definitly got the best of the best when it comes to extreme sound systems in clubs of NJ.. Merge got it hands down..

That was always there motto.. from day one of that place opening up.. I just hope that's not the only good thing about that place.. :blank:

that system in merge is absolutely bonkers.. those avalon bass bins fucking shake that place.. and the its clear as hell.. richie really works the system nice too.. definitely had fun.. went to temps for a little.. but i couldnt handle the crowd so i just stayed over at merge.. i can't deal with not being about to move around and mingle anymore.. not fun for me at all

Originally posted by xrapturex

There was actually one point where I felt my insides shake. CRAZY, and richie works that shit. :tongue:

How about when he dropped White Rabbits. . .and stomper went wild on the box thing. . .:laugh: :laugh:

I cant wait for sat. . waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo. . .

>>LAURIE DOES HAPPY DANCE <<

Originally posted by laurie619

How about when he dropped White Rabbits. . .and stomper went wild on the box thing. . .:laugh: :laugh:

I cant wait for sat. . waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo. . .

>>LAURIE DOES HAPPY DANCE <<

Stomper...LOL hahahaha, yeah I saw that. I think we were all laughing and pointing and he didnt even know it. He's a cool guy though. He pulls off the stomp. I think merge's system is the only one I couldnt hear him stomping over....hahahahaha

<<<waiting for next week.....