Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyone MDW?

Mine was kinda lame, didn't wind up going to LBI bc my shore house has no heat....:(

Went out THursday night, and the rest of the long weekend I basically chilled, worked out, did some shopping, and saw the Matrix Reloaded.....

What about you?

That sounds like a really relaxing weekend.

Where did you go Thursday?

Friday I went to Abaya for a bit, then Centro-Fly for Miguel Miggs (which kicked ass) - then to afterhours at a friends place.

Saturday - Sullivan Room with Behrouz, afterhours at above mentioned den of evil.

Sunday - Centro-Fly, Layo + Bushwacka (insane)... then a different loft for the afterhours lol

Monday... 2pm... 3pm... 4pm... finally get home

Whoah.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Where did you go Thursday?

South Park Lounge in Paramus, NJ

Sounds like you had an equally fun/draining weekend!

Hopefully, we'll have some warmer, sunnier weather this coming weekend....:cool:

Thursday night chilled out

Friday night I worked till 1

Sat night I went to Arc with a couple of friends and had a blast:D

Sun late afternoon shot down the shore. Went to Bamboo when I got down there. Pre-gamed and got drunk so I decided to walk over to Merge and see how it was. Merge was decent so I stayed for a lil and got a drink. Then after that drink I realized I was retarded and came up with the bright idea to walk over to Temps. Got to Temps and saw my crew of friends. Temps was crazy packed which sucked cause you couldnt move. I hated that so I only stayed with my friends for a lil and then left due to the amount of space I had to have a good time. All in all it was a good night but def a blur.

Originally posted by origskeemr

Thursday night chilled out

Friday night I worked till 1

Sat night I went to Arc with a couple of friends and had a blast:D

Sun late afternoon shot down the shore. Went to Bamboo when I got down there. Pre-gamed and got drunk so I decided to walk over to Merge and see how it was. Merge was decent so I stayed for a lil and got a drink. Then after that drink I realized I was retarded and came up with the bright idea to walk over to Temps. Got to Temps and saw my crew of friends. Temps was crazy packed which sucked cause you couldnt move. I hated that so I only stayed with my friends for a lil and then left due to the amount of space I had to have a good time. All in all it was a good night but def a blur.

......u forgot.....SLEPT IN THE BOILER ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

...and....um.......aleeesh!.............u didn't go to LBI........and DIDN'T call to come by us!!!!!!!!!!??????????:eek:

Originally posted by misk

...and....um.......aleeesh!.............u didn't go to LBI........and DIDN'T call to come by us!!!!!!!!!!??????????:eek:

Yeah we were thinking of coming down Saturday night, but the weather just put me in no mood to go down the shore, there will be many weekends, minus the rain!

Originally posted by Linabina

doesnt that just sound so fucked up? "my shore house had no heat"

DAMN THIS WEATHER :cuss:

I know, it's just not right :nono:

Guest hotshit

Oh god where do i begin

Friday - Club XS good music, hot girls everywhere. Danced my ass off and had a great time.

Saturday- Got way to mangled. Went to Merge, XS and then tried Temps but got kicked out of line for being stupidly smashed. Got lost even though I live right behind Temps. Fell asleep with my eyes open and had to be carried into my beach house.

Sunday- Surf Club, oh god good music and nothing but beautiful women everywhere. Intense energy but much too crowded.

Thats was the end of my weekend. I feel like i just got out of a coma but Im ready for more.

Originally posted by c-luv

:eek: Temps was wayyyyyy too packed on Sun, but still had a good time overall:D

...bLaHHH....BLaHHHHbIttttYYYYYY!...bLaH!

....go to your room and light a candle wench!!!!!!!!!! ....it's the ASSPOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!......THIS WAS FUUUUUUUUN!..........YOU LOOK H*O*T!........ooo~there's my dancing pahtnah....oooo him too!........this is my friend FRAAAAAAAAANKIE!........i'm gonna go get the mace! lol.....LEAVE THE UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

...bLaHHH....BLaHHHHbIttttYYYYYY!...bLaH!

....go to your room and light a candle wench!!!!!!!!!! ....it's the ASSPOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!......THIS WAS FUUUUUUUUN!..........YOU LOOK H*O*T!........ooo~there's my dancing pahtnah....oooo him too!........this is my friend FRAAAAAAAAANKIE!........i'm gonna go get the mace! lol.....LEAVE THE UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!! good times man...good times!!!:laugh::D

We had the best weekend..soooo wanted!:spin2::bounce::beer:

Originally posted by c-luv

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!! good times man...good times!!!:laugh::D

We had the best weekend..soooo wanted!:spin2::bounce::beer:

..............:laugh: ..........................next train departs sharply at 5:05 pm this sat......................ToOt tOooOOooOT!

..............:laugh: ..........................next train departs sharply at 5:05 pm this sat......................ToOt tOooOOooOT!

my train will not be atootin' for a few weekends...work and graduations parties need to be attended before more shore-ing can take place.:mad::rolleyes::(