Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 days for the shore.... this sucks

billy.......................... digga is still waiting for you too post about the "WEEKEND WEIRDOS"

i am going to start my list of people who are not allowed in diggas MANSION!!!!!!!!!!!..............................you are lucky kelly wore the SPEEDO on monday, B/C you are never allowed too walk into diggas house in SPEEDO apparel ever AGAIN..........!!!!!!!!!!!................................

great weekend BILLY and LOOK OUT FOR STRAY BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!

billy thanx for the hospitality on friday......but yes no more speedo gear in the crib.......and I think bobby shoud have to greet all these weirdos that show up and send them off with a k-clogged nose and a kick to the teeth.....where the fawk do these clowns come from.....is bamboo closed or something??

Originally posted by roddigga

billy.......................... digga is still waiting for you too post about the "WEEKEND WEIRDOS"

i am going to start my list of people who are not allowed in diggas MANSION!!!!!!!!!!!..............................you are lucky kelly wore the SPEEDO on monday, B/C you are never allowed too walk into diggas house in SPEEDO apparel ever AGAIN..........!!!!!!!!!!!................................

great weekend BILLY and LOOK OUT FOR STRAY BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!

lol............. I have to make a list of people who are banned from my shorehouse.....

I will not have anymore afterhours... maybe Labor Day weekend... So if people are looking for afterhours look else where....

I have to look out for bullets.....lol..... that changed my life for ever that moment:eek:

If I dont know someone dont even come over and think you know me for years.......

I am putting a SWING from the loft for Neena & Piro.....

I dont want to even go down the shore anymore

:(

Originally posted by badassmafuka

lol............. I have to make a list of people who are banned from my shorehouse.....

I will not have anymore afterhours... maybe Labor Day weekend... So if people are looking for afterhours look else where....

I have to look out for bullets.....lol..... that changed my life for ever that moment:eek:

If I dont know someone dont even come over and think you know me for years.......

I dont want to even go down the shore anymore

:(

:laugh:

You know you're saying this now.....but come Fri you'll change your mind.

lol.............

OH HELLZ NO!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even say that word anymore. I will never let any child of mine play on a swing set. NEVER EVER NEVER!!!!

Neena- Please throw out the movie Swingers, por favor.

Thank you Billy, bobydigital, and choopa as always for your hospitality.

I threw up at the sight of a swing set on a tv commercial yesterday.

:rofl:

yes thank you again billy, bobby and choopa for sunday night.. and for letting my boston friends stop by as well ....

and for all of you that said boston can't hang :rolleyes: ... this kid from boston kid fell off a railing, split his head open, got 50 plus stitches ------> did Surf to Merge to Tempts plus afterhours on sunday night! :eek::tongue::aright:

bobby thanks for the trip again ;)

Originally posted by deeelite1

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend

weirdo's

enough said.

Hey Sweet Stuff :D !!!!!! :kiss2:

I am excited for this weekend, since I didn't go down this past weekend....can't wait! :bounce:

Okay, gotta go fight my shitty jaywalking ticket up in poughkeepsie now.....Laters :tongue:

Originally posted by njbigtime

Alan- I really dont know if my brian will ever recover from this one! It was nice hanging out with you. I plan on never ever putting my body through that again. Or atleast until Labor day weekend

Chris- As always, it was our pleasure. Neena thinks you should be a comedian and I'll tell you what, I agree 100%. You were killing me with the one liners (literally and figuratively). I'm sure we took several years off of our lives.

BTW, we need to inform Duh Hat that his absence was unacceptable.

Originally posted by piro8

lol.............

I threw up at the sight of a swing set on a tv commercial yesterday.

everyone please change their numbers effective immediately. the only cell that should be used is the special paper towel cell

also, please watch out for lawn mowers on the weather stations.

sue.. that kid w/ the busted head was a warrior. how was your first experience in having a pet cat?

Originally posted by dogekid

sue.. that kid w/ the busted head was a warrior. how was your first experience in having a pet cat?

hahaha poor niko i dragged him around like show-n-tell :laugh:

and as far my first pet, i had a lot of fun wiht her. (almost too much fun) glad you guys could all share the moment wiht me (heehehehe :) )