Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message to Deep Dish

I know i'm gonna get alot of criticism for this but.....

U SUCK!!!!!!

that was the worst shit i've ever heard....I had a way better time everytime Ojeda spun. Shit they couldve put that mada and moody cd in that they were handing out and i wouldve felt more like dancing than deep dish bullshit....just my .02

They'd have to pay me to go.. you dumb fukc!

WHen I say they sucked .... they sucked ... I heard them years ago at TWILO in 98 before they blew up... believe me they were not playing the s...t they play now...

Most DJs taylor to the crowd.. maybe thats the problem eh?:laugh:

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

For a remark like this, you should put yourself in time-out. Also, learn what GOOD MUSIC is not Long Island Music!

If you wanna hear Ojeda so bad go to Mirage. You should never step foot in CPI again. Just my .02

Tek

Trust me i know what good music is....i've been in this game a long time. Ojeda at mirage is garbage. no doubt about it.

I was just saying how a few years ago at cpi ojeda would turn that mutha fuckin inside out. the party there was off the hook. Even if it was "long island music".

MAybe it was him, maybe it was the music, maybe it was the crowd. I cant figure it out but what i do know is Deep Dish sucked this weekend.

And dont worry i wont be steppin foot back into CPI till Tenaglia gets there in july. Then i'll report back to ya.

ps...if that was one of the best sets you've ever heard, you need to get out more.:eek:

Best set DD ever spun was this year @ Space for the conference. They tore the place up. I was there until 4pm and the place was still going strong. Plus it didnt hurt to have Danny Howells on the deck earlier in the evening. I slept through the event that evening due to two days of neptunes in inclement weather. From what I hear, even from the promoters, that they were bad that sunday night. Boris, Mady and Moody did play much better than them the night before.

I love DD, but when you have an off night, you have an off night. Every set can't be the bomb. Look, even the Yankee's lose once in a while.

DT JULY 3rd......... BE (YOURSELF) THERE!

Originally posted by anacondatro

I know i'm gonna get alot of criticism for this but.....

U SUCK!!!!!!

that was the worst shit i've ever heard....I had a way better time everytime Ojeda spun. Shit they couldve put that mada and moody cd in that they were handing out and i wouldve felt more like dancing than deep dish bullshit....just my .02

u suck man deep dish rockssssssssss

what the fuck do you expect, going to see them at CPI!!?!?!?

:laugh:

go to a real fucking club to see them tear the roof off....ie, Arc on the 3rd

(as I said in another ranting post....they played Schmexit...and sucked for the first 5 hours...till the end, when all the spikey haired shirtless peeps left, then the bunker busters arrived!)

moral of the story - catch them at Arc, they always keep it real there!

Originally posted by twiloguy

what the fuck do you expect, going to see them at CPI!!?!?!?

:laugh:

go to a real fucking club to see them tear the roof off....ie, Arc on the 3rd

(as I said in another ranting post....they played Schmexit...and sucked for the first 5 hours...till the end, when all the spikey haired shirtless peeps left, then the bunker busters arrived!)

moral of the story - catch them at Arc, they always keep it real there!

Your not the first person to say this....but wtf. Deep dish is supposed to be "world renowned". so who cares what venue your at, why not tear the roof off the place no matter where you are?!?! I mean they are getting paid to be the DJ'sright cuz i sure as hell paid the money to get in. Plus CPI really isnt a bad venue.

Also you said they decided to tear it up after all the spikey haired shirtless peeps left.....like arc doesnt have any of that:rolleyes: not to mention you cant take your shirt off at cpi anymore.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

GOOD MUSIC is not Long Island Music!

in case you havent noticed, reviews of deep dish have been very mixed lately, a far cry from 2 years ago when nearly all of the reviews were positive

they also seem to be remixing anyone that comes along...they seem to be fans of quantity, not quality

what's up with all the arc purists?? I hate that place

1) it's tiny

2) no alcohol

3) it just feels like a big room.. it reminds me of tramps which is now centro-fly i believe, but with a slightly higher ceiling, it seems like a better place for having bands perform